Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] | 4.4.3 | Sense 6 | 6.09.401.5 | 100% Stock | TWRP |

Tip us?

hunt
Old
(Last edited by hunt; 25th August 2014 at 11:04 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev View Post
And how can we get stock recovery?
Here is your Stock recovery 5.11.401.10

Put this recovery to adb folder and then hit this command from fastboot: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

..Please hit "THANKS" If I have helped you..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phsetaknev
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt View Post
Here is your Stock Recovery for 6.09.401.5

Put this recovery to adb folder and then hit this command from fastboot: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Thanks I am not rooted at all, no unlocked bootloader, no s-off. So where should I start? To unlock bootloader which one should i use (apart from HTC dev or Sunshine )
International HTC One 32GB
M7_U PVT SHIP S-ON RH || HBOOT-1.57.0000 || RADIO-4T.27.3218.14 ||
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909 || OS-5.12.707.105 || eMMC-boot 2048MB ||
CID: HTC_038 || TWRP 2.6.3.3 || ARHD 81.0 with Project ERA and ElementalX 17.2 ||

hunt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by phsetaknev View Post
Thanks I am not rooted at all, no unlocked bootloader, no s-off. So where should I start? To unlock bootloader which one should i use (apart from HTC dev or Sunshine )
Follow this Thread: VomerGuides [M7]: S-OFF, SuperCID, Firmware Upgrade & Custom Recovery

guy4jesuschrist
Old
Thanks Meter 112
Quote:
Here is your Stock Recovery for 6.09.401.5

A few questions...is this based off of the stock OTA for the international or developer edition of the M7? And if so, does the AT&T edition (which is what I have) use the same base for their stock ROM? I'm currently on ARHD 71.1 and waiting patiently for an update to 4.4.3, but also am wondering if I should wait for the official OTA from AT&T, so that I can get the firmware meant for my phone, before upgrading to 4.4.3, which is what I did with 4.4.2, before flashing ARHD. Also, do you know if the stock recovery you attached above is the same one that would be on a stock AT&T M7? I've been trying to be careful and only receive the firmwares officially through OTA, before flashing a custom ROM based on a base that's compatible with my M7, but I'm wondering if I'm being too careful. I also have 3 different stock recoveries for my M7, but am not sure which is the most current and for the version of the M7 that I have, in conjunction with the ROM base, or if that matters. Sorry for being so inquisitive.

hunt
Old
(Last edited by hunt; 25th August 2014 at 11:13 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,238

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy4jesuschrist View Post
A few questions...
*is this based off of the stock OTA for the international or developer edition of the M7?
Yes, this is based on Stock WWE firmware.

*And if so, does the AT&T edition (which is what I have) use the same base for their stock ROM?
I am not sure about the base. but yes, AT&T may be using the same base and adding their own features on top of that! or may be HTC make separate software build for that.

* I'm currently on ARHD 71.1 and waiting patiently for an update to 4.4.3, but also am wondering if I should wait for the official OTA from AT&T, so that I can get the firmware meant for my phone, before upgrading to 4.4.3, which is what I did with 4.4.2, before flashing ARHD. Also, do you know if the stock recovery you attached above is the same one that would be on a stock AT&T M7? I've been trying to be careful and only receive the firmwares officially through OTA, before flashing a custom ROM based on a base that's compatible with my M7, but I'm wondering if I'm being too careful. I also have 3 different stock recoveries for my M7, but am not sure which is the most current and for the version of the M7 that I have, in conjunction with the ROM base, or if that matters. Sorry for being so inquisitive.

What I recommend: wait for the official upgrade from your AT&T carrier so that you don't put yourself in any trap!
Regarding your firmware doubt: No, my attached file was only for new software 6.09.401.5 which is Android 4.4.3

If you want to receive update officially flash the stock recovery from here: HTC One Stock Recoveries

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Here is your Stock recovery 5.11.401.10

Guys, previously by mistake I posted a recovery for latest firmware: 6.09.401.5, which was latest.

But If you're on Android 4.4.2 then you need recovery for 5.11.401.10(or according to your software version) so that your stock OTA can be flashed.. sorry for inconvenience.

All recoveries are found from here: HTC One Stock Recoveries

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hunt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]