FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[ROM][Feb-1]SD v19| 7.17.1540.7 |L-5.0.2 | Hub|Variants |WifiCall|Live Support!

1,047 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,732
 
By matitorres07, Senior Member on 19th August 2014, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from matitorres07: SkyDragon M7 Sense Rom, ROM for the HTC One
16th April 2015, 10:08 PM |#2151  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam_davenport

Yes you have to do full wipe and make sure you have latest recovery

TWRP 2.8.4.0 works just fine, so no need for the latest
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th April 2015, 01:11 AM |#2152  
liam_davenport's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Normanton, West Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 987
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

TWRP 2.8.4.0 works just fine, so no need for the latest

I can't remember what is latest on m7 aha
The Following User Says Thank You to liam_davenport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 02:23 AM |#2153  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liam_davenport

I can't remember what is latest on m7 aha

Wow... You bought M9.... And all of us who can't afford it are loosers and it's a good thing to misslead us... Go get a life and stop missleading people please
The Following User Says Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 08:20 AM |#2154  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:

Yes you have to do full wipe and make sure you have latest recovery

So I installed the latest TWRP. Wasn't sure if I needed to but what the hell. ROM installation went fine. Now originally I was told to try out this ROM to see if it alleviates my issues with Google Now Searches lagging. I think I've found out that it maybe the latest ElementalX Kernel V 20.1 that's causing the lag. I installed the ROM and it worked fine, nice and speedy. Installed the Kernel and it slowed down again tremendously. I just reinstalled the ROM clean once again to see how it goes. I reported the problem to the ElementalX thread. Thanks again. I guess I'll switch over to the new ROM thread to report any bugs or issues.
17th April 2015, 11:04 AM |#2155  
liam_davenport's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Normanton, West Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 987
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Wow... You bought M9.... And all of us who can't afford it are loosers and it's a good thing to misslead us... Go get a life and stop missleading people please

Delete

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibberish18

So I installed the latest TWRP. Wasn't sure if I needed to but what the hell. ROM installation went fine. Now originally I was told to try out this ROM to see if it alleviates my issues with Google Now Searches lagging. I think I've found out that it maybe the latest ElementalX Kernel V 20.1 that's causing the lag. I installed the ROM and it worked fine, nice and speedy. Installed the Kernel and it slowed down again tremendously. I just reinstalled the ROM clean once again to see how it goes. I reported the problem to the ElementalX thread. Thanks again. I guess I'll switch over to the new ROM thread to report any bugs or issues.

Great glad you got it working, They're plenty of other kernels to use, SD, Xceed, Kangaroo all work great
Last edited by liam_davenport; 17th April 2015 at 11:30 AM.
17th April 2015, 04:14 PM |#2156  
Bobbi lim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Google/Android/System
Thanks Meter: 965
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Wow... You bought M9.... And all of us who can't afford it are loosers and it's a good thing to misslead us... Go get a life and stop missleading people please

All he mention was the latest and nothing about losers or misleading anyone. If that's the case, why don't you call me a loser and misleading as well?
Why cos I own a M8 biatch
The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbi lim For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th April 2015, 07:52 PM |#2157  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,415
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi lim

All he mention was the latest and nothing about losers or misleading anyone. If that's the case, why don't you call me a loser and misleading as well?
Why cos I own a M8 biatch

I setlled that dispute with Liam via PM. If you have a need to thrash me do it via PM too. Thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donkeykong1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2015, 02:34 PM |#2158  
Senior Member
Flag Cornwall
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Anywhere to download older releases of SD Sense roms? Have looked around the SD website and could only find older GPE releases and Sense 7.
1st June 2015, 03:11 PM |#2159  
liam_davenport's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Normanton, West Yorkshire
Thanks Meter: 987
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maritimesbob

Anywhere to download older releases of SD Sense roms? Have looked around the SD website and could only find older GPE releases and Sense 7.

How far back we talking?

Edit: Here are a few of old releases https://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=s...les&flid=16679
Last edited by liam_davenport; 1st June 2015 at 03:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to liam_davenport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2015, 04:11 PM |#2160  
Senior Member
Flag Cornwall
Thanks Meter: 55
 
More
Nope, those are perfect, thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to maritimesbob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes