Here's what i did:
- Installed Performance Profile xposed module, and added a spotify profile.
- - Upped the NICE priority for foreground and background.
- - Set min CPU frequency to 384Mhz.
- - Set CPU governor to interactive and IO scheduler to row.
- Installed Trickster Mod
- - Changed Read Ahead Buffer Size from 128 to 256, as this is what it is on Sense.
- Disable wi-fi optimization
- - Settings > Wi-fi > Advanced > Uncheck Wi-Fi optimization
- (Optional) Installed Viper4Android
Now i get pretty much flawless sound with minimal and barely audible stutters/crackles once every hour or so