Cyanogen Mod 12 Official Nightly

Search This thread

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
What kernel do you use the rom with? Its own or nuk3rn3l?
I'm on the latter and having the same reboots either by using flashlight or the camera app(doesn't matter if flash is on...). Any solution any one?

Cheers.

This is a known issue with CM roms. Random reboots have always been an issue and the camera reboot it seen on all roms that use CM sources.

TheImpalaKid

Mar 23, 2012
Here
Google Pixel 6a
Problems with last 3 nightly installs

I hadn't had any major problems with CM12 until the release dated 4/16. When I installed that one, I started getting loop failures for Google Play, Hangouts, and for a clock app named Timely.

Last night I tried to install the most recent nightly over CM12 from 4/14 (my last full backup), and I got loop failures in GMail, Google Play, Hangouts, and Timely.

I've had the usual flashlight and camera reboots along the way, but nothing like this before.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

kbal

Jun 28, 2011
I hadn't had any major problems with CM12 until the release dated 4/16. When I installed that one, I started getting loop failures for Google Play, Hangouts, and for a clock app named Timely.

Last night I tried to install the most recent nightly over CM12 from 4/14 (my last full backup), and I got loop failures in GMail, Google Play, Hangouts, and Timely.

I've had the usual flashlight and camera reboots along the way, but nothing like this before.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

CM was updated to 12.1 (Android 5.1) So you need 5.1 gapps.

Reactions: TheImpalaKid

Schlummi8122

Jun 6, 2014
Running CM12.1
Can anybody upgrade the m7 with integrated CM-Updates function?
My doesn't find any updates so I use CM Downloader at the moment.

nergrum

Oct 24, 2008
Sarasota, FL
This is a known issue with CM roms. Random reboots have always been an issue and the camera reboot it seen on all roms that use CM sources.

Is there a ROM that doesnt have random reboots? My wife is running an AT&T M7, S-off with CM12.1 nightlies.

Her phone random reboots in relation to the camera and certain heavy load situations. I am trying to keep her happy with the phone so we don't spend any money on a new one, but I can understand her frustration with a phone that randomly reboots a few times a day.

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Is there a ROM that doesnt have random reboots? My wife is running an AT&T M7, S-off with CM12.1 nightlies.

Her phone random reboots in relation to the camera and certain heavy load situations. I am trying to keep her happy with the phone so we don't spend any money on a new one, but I can understand her frustration with a phone that randomly reboots a few times a day.
Could try slim roms or dirty Unicorns. Those two are not based on cm

Top Liked Posts