Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[GUIDE]HTC One M7-UL Hboot 1.57 S-OFF

OP arses

Today, 03:12 PM   |  #161  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixing

I tried so many ROM+Kernel combos that I don't know what to do. It is hboot 1.57 and I always get the 12 bottles, and nothing happens.
I don't know which combination to try so please help me. I will post some information about my device. It also has TAMPERED flag on the
bootloader menu. Should I try to take it off before trying to get S-off?

Here is some info: http://i.imgur.com/rYSe8OJ.png

Any tips will be highly appreciated. Oh, I also forgot to mention that I am trying to get that S-off with firewater.

You can't get TAMPERED removed without s-OFF...
Post your eMMC...if it starts with 9001xxxx u cant s-OFF.
If it doesn't start with 9001xxxx then you can get try to get s-OFF using this combo: teaMseven_v57_CM11_CPUQUIET_BACK_HOME_MENU.zip (kernel) + Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5.
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by Faisal0000; Today at 04:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:28 PM   |  #162  
Nixing's Avatar
Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal0000

You can't get TAMPERED removed without s-OFF...
Post your eMMC...if it starts with 9001xxx u cant s-OFF.
If it doesn't start with 9001xxxx then you can get s-OFF using this combo:
Teamseven v57 kernel + Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5.
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

First of all, thank you for trying to help me.
When I get into bootloader menu it says "eMMC-boot 2048MB". I don't know how exactly can I check
out the eMMC version. Any adb command to check that out?
Today, 03:43 PM   |  #163  
Question
Hi Faisal0000 pls help me my eMMC is 1501xxx and i still cant s-off i use your rom + kernel (Cyanogenmod cm11 snapshot m5 + Teamseven v57 kernel) but all 12 bottles are empty and still no buzz

Sorry my bad English I from Sovakia

...thx...
Today, 04:14 PM   |  #164  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixing

First of all, thank you for trying to help me.
When I get into bootloader menu it says "eMMC-boot 2048MB". I don't know how exactly can I check
out the eMMC version. Any adb command to check that out?

eMMC brickbug check is an app free on play store it will tell u your eMMC .
No need to say thanks there is a button for it👍

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

@DirgiEx
I am sorry then..
Bcoz I have searched and this seems to the second eMMC I have seen where u can not get s-OFF.😦

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:22 PM   |  #165  
Nixing's Avatar
Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 14
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal0000

eMMC brickbug check is an app free on play store it will tell u your eMMC .
No need to say thanks there is a button for it👍

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

@DirgiEx
I am sorry then..
Bcoz I have searched and this seems to the second eMMC I have seen where u can not get s-OFF.😦

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Type: MBG4GA
CID: 1501xxx
FwRev: 0x04

So it's the CID I should check out. I will try to get that S-off with your combination.
There were few ROMs which I couldn't flash. They just couldn't load. Always got stuck on bootscreen.
Today, 04:24 PM   |  #166  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixing

Type: MBG4GA
CID: 1501xxx
FwRev: 0x04

So it's the CID I should check out. I will try to get that S-off with your combination.
There were few ROMs which I couldn't flash. They just couldn't load. Always got stuck on bootscreen.

I don't think it will work because other people have reported that it does not work with this cid.(1501xxxx)
😦
What roms didn't work?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Faisal0000 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:31 PM   |  #167  
nek46's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag athens greece
Thanks Meter: 49
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
S off with SunShine # 21 euro #
Today, 04:35 PM   |  #168  
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal0000

I don't think it will work because other people have reported that it does not work with this cid.(1501xxxx)
😦
What roms didn't work?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Free mobile app

Oh, that are sad news for me but first when I flashed the snapshot m5 + v57 kernel in 5 Bottles jumped 2 nasty , need a chaser on since then, nothing . Skusim any other ROM and Kernel and see what will be send diat.I thx you bye bye

DirgiEx
Today, 04:58 PM   |  #169  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2014
Can anyone tell me how to fix missing IMEI, baseband, and network unknown with CM11 on my HTC one m7???

I have looked and searched and bricked and u bricked the phone trying to get a custom ROM.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1416758303390.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	3029978  
Today, 06:19 PM   |  #170  
Klejdi90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 28
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethbass

Can anyone tell me how to fix missing IMEI, baseband, and network unknown with CM11 on my HTC one m7???

I have looked and searched and bricked and u bricked the phone trying to get a custom ROM.

I had this happen with CM11 also. You may need to flash the boot.img for the ROM. Open up the ROM zip and pull out the boot.img file and place it in the fastboot folder. Enter fastboot mode on your phone and proceed with the command below

Use command

fastboot flash boot boot.img

Hope it works for you
Last edited by Klejdi90; Today at 06:25 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes