[GUIDE]HTC One M7-UL Hboot 1.57 S-OFF

483 posts
Thanks Meter: 183

By arses, Senior Member on 7th July 2014, 07:06 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th June 2015, 03:31 PM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello,i want to remove cyanognmode11 from my Htc one m7,so i find out that i need to get S off,is it posible to do it now,cuz i couldnt find firewater program,and some of methods didnt worked for me,im lost....Can someone help me to remove cyanogenmode 11 and help me to go back to stock version?
UNLOCKED
M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.29.3218.08
OpenDSP-32v.120.274.0909
OS-6.09.401.5

24th June 2015, 03:52 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusmanas

Hello,i want to remove cyanognmode11 from my Htc one m7,so i find out that i need to get S off,is it posible to do it now,cuz i couldnt find firewater program,and some of methods didnt worked for me,im lost....Can someone help me to remove cyanogenmode 11 and help me to go back to stock version?
UNLOCKED
M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.29.3218.08
OpenDSP-32v.120.274.0909
OS-6.09.401.5

Youre in same position as me xD
25th June 2015, 09:41 PM |#263  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,319

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusmanas

UNLOCKED
M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.57.0000
RADIO-4T.29.3218.08
OpenDSP-32v.120.274.0909
OS-6.09.401.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy Danny

Youre in same position as me xD

1st- Firewater is discontinued, thats what almost all posts from the last 6 pages are talking about.
2nd- you don't need s-off. Relock your bootloader and flash the 7.19.401.22 ruu.zip
3d- If you whant s-off anyway then use Sunshine s-off.
10th August 2015, 02:42 AM |#264  
pontianak
Thanks Meter: 1

More
really why firewater discontinue but i still find that package to s-off but stuck at step 17 because nothing show after executing firewater
i've follow all instruction exactly including turn off firewall disable antivir give phone wifi connection can someone help
10th August 2015, 06:55 AM |#265  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,319

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeiden

really why firewater discontinue but i still find that package to s-off but stuck at step 17 because nothing show after executing firewater
i've follow all instruction exactly including turn off firewall disable antivir give phone wifi connection can someone help

Firewater is discontinued. This exploit used some online resources that are not available anymore.
Using firewater is like calling a phone number that isn't in service anymore, you can still dial the number (use the Firewater app), but no one will answer you at the other end to talk to you (to give you s-off)

If your phone is on a recent hboot version, your only option is Sunshine S-OFF.
10th August 2015, 01:02 PM |#266  
pontianak
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Unhappy
Hehehe you're right
Ive tried the same method n change date to previous year
firewater executed but no result and now im going back to stock to get OTA update but my device already tampered and relocked and flashing stock recovery only show red triangle
Now im stuck at 4.4.3 m7_ul. Can i flash something to get lolipop?coz i want to use 5.1 custom rom
Thx for answer and if my question in wrong place just tell me
15th August 2015, 08:43 AM |#267  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,919

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromeiden

Hehehe you're right
Ive tried the same method n change date to previous year
firewater executed but no result and now im going back to stock to get OTA update but my device already tampered and relocked and flashing stock recovery only show red triangle
Now im stuck at 4.4.3 m7_ul. Can i flash something to get lolipop?coz i want to use 5.1 custom rom
Thx for answer and if my question in wrong place just tell me

firewater doesn't work anymore for a Long time man...Servers are taken down.
to get lollipop working fine Flash a lollipop for your CID or just try to Flash the Rom, get the right recovery which supports 5.1 and try it...if it doesnt work just get the right Firmware for your phone and Flash it...be sure to save all data from phone to pc since it will wipe the device as Long as you are still s-on, since you can only Flash signed Firmware.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread