FORUMS

Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With SD-810 Goes On Sale In China

The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro, announced on 15th Jan 2015, is Xiaomi’s attempt at … more

Project Fi Invites Are Rolling Out

Google is now sending out the first wave of invites to its new wireless service, Project Fi. … more

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Stock Rom Reset][5.12.707.104 India] [4.4.2 Sense 6]

8th February 2015, 12:59 PM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatindroid

yes

Hi, will it work with 5.12.707.105 Indonesian Region's HTC__44???

How do i use this? So first i used my own Nand backup from TWRP after i unlocked my bootloader, then use this via TWRP recovery?

8th February 2015, 05:00 PM |#92  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwinwh

Hi, will it work with 5.12.707.105 Indonesian Region's HTC__44???

How do i use this? So first i used my own Nand backup from TWRP after i unlocked my bootloader, then use this via TWRP recovery?

No it's CID 038 only
The Following User Says Thank You to yatindroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2015, 05:37 PM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 1,941

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No it's CID 038 only

Are you going to make a reset rom for L when it will be released to your version? I have some problems doing the Lollipop Dev version, looks like something changed with lollipop and I can't get it to work. Aroma reports success after installing but when back in recovery its show failed and the rom bootloop. Tried both twrp 2.6.3.3 and 2.8.4.0. We probably have to change some strings in the updater-script, I don't know what. Can you get back to me to confirm you have similar results (if you are going to make one for your version)? Not sure if im doing some really stupid mistake or if we need to mod something.
9th February 2015, 05:35 AM |#94  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Are you going to make a reset rom for L when it will be released to your version? I have some problems doing the Lollipop Dev version, looks like something changed with lollipop and I can't get it to work. Aroma reports success after installing but when back in recovery its show failed and the rom bootloop. Tried both twrp 2.6.3.3 and 2.8.4.0. We probably have to change some strings in the updater-script, I don't know what. Can you get back to me to confirm you have similar results (if you are going to make one for your version)? Not sure if im doing some really stupid mistake or if we need to mod something.

Sure
I think lollipop made major system changes so need modify updater script
lets see when htc gonna release for india, most of time htc release it 7-15 days after uk unlocked
these days I'm studying for exams so I have to make free time for that

Still on 4.4.3
9th February 2015, 02:30 PM |#95  
Thanks Meter: 1,941

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Sure
I think lollipop made major system changes so need modify updater script
lets see when htc gonna release for india, most of time htc release it 7-15 days after uk unlocked
these days I'm studying for exams so I have to make free time for that

Still on 4.4.3

Good, just let me know when you'll have some time, maybe we could team together to find a solution / whats needs to be modified in the script. Like you, I doesn't have much time to look into it at the moment so maybe it will be faster if we can do it together later. Meanwhile ppl can use Nandroids and manually flash radio/kernel/recovery but I would like to make a reset rom anyway. Much easier to flash for some users.

good luck with exams
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2015, 01:39 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
OTA help
Hi,

Im using an AT&T HTC One M7 in India past one years,
I used this forum and returned to stock for OTA.
After flashing this ROM successfully, I received three OTA's and now im at Android version 4.4.3, HTC sense 6.0 Software number 6.13.707.107.
No more updates after this. It says "There are no updates available for your phone", whereas I have found KITKAT have been on air in India from few days but I'm not getting it. Please help

Thanks
28th February 2015, 02:47 PM |#97  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jaipur

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrents1984

Hi,

Im using an AT&T HTC One M7 in India past one years,
I used this forum and returned to stock for OTA.
After flashing this ROM successfully, I received three OTA's and now im at Android version 4.4.3, HTC sense 6.0 Software number 6.13.707.107.
No more updates after this. It says "There are no updates available for your phone", whereas I have found KITKAT have been on air in India from few days but I'm not getting it. Please help

Thanks

You are on latest
Lollipop will be available soon
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one india, htc one m7 stock, htc one stock rom version
Previous Thread Next Thread