[Q] Where can I get a stock ROM?

Search This thread

Sithhy™

Jan 15, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello all! I want to send my HTC One to a warranty repair & I need a stock ROM for it because now I'm running ViperOne (tried to make it look as stock as possible) but I think, they gonna discover the reboot options in the Power Menu & not gonna repair it (and I have only 9 days of warranty left :crying: )
Please, I have only few hours before I need to quit, so fast help is appreciated
My baseband is 4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L (Europe)

Seanie280672

Feb 27, 2012
Halesowen
Hello all! I want to send my HTC One to a warranty repair & I need a stock ROM for it because now I'm running ViperOne (tried to make it look as stock as possible) but I think, they gonna discover the reboot options in the Power Menu & not gonna repair it (and I have only 9 days of warranty left :crying: )
Please, I have only few hours before I need to quit, so fast help is appreciated
My baseband is 4T.35.3218.16_10.33Q.1718.01L (Europe)

post your fastboot getvar all please without imei and serial number please, baseband isn't much good.

also to return to full stock for warranty purposes, like remove the tampered flag and unlocked status requires s-off.

Sithhy™

Jan 15, 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 10 Pro
ok so your on WWE, a quick google search of your baseband can up with T-Mobile, O2, Vodaphone and WWE, that's how useless baseband on its own is.

Hi, wanted to write yesterday but I forgot (was playing games). My phone got accepted to warranty repair even though it had an unlocked bootloader :eek: So now I need to wait few days for it, to come back repaired to me :D