Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 48,091 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

not able to open notifications from the lockscreen

Tip us?

shiningarmor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 333
Default not able to open notifications from the lockscreen

previously on sense 5 you can directly open any notifications from the lockscreen with just a tap. after updating to sense 6, i cant do taht anymore. i tried swiping down but what happens was only a box-like thing appears and the screen becomes dark. long tapping makes the lockscreen sink into the background and u can drag it around like a homescreen.

swiping left or right on the notification only brings me back to blinkfeed or the homescreen.. any ideas how to bring back tap to open notifications?
Phones ..

DHD -> INCS -> SENSATION -> ONE X -> ONE -> BUTTERFLY 2 [SOON

shiningarmor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 333
bumps~
Phones ..

Thomas !
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You have to swipe from top to down (the lockscreen have to become darker) then you can open the notification...But I regret this system not really good and the fact that all notifications are together sucks too...

shiningarmor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas ! View Post
You have to swipe from top to down (the lockscreen have to become darker) then you can open the notification...But I regret this system not really good and the fact that all notifications are together sucks too...
i tried that. it doesnt work.
swiped down and the screen became dark, tapped on my music but it wont open up the player. it only shows the lock and then bumped a little bit then disappears again
Phones ..