No registration required

not able to open notifications from the lockscreen

OP shiningarmor

19th August 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 339

1,781 posts
More
previously on sense 5 you can directly open any notifications from the lockscreen with just a tap. after updating to sense 6, i cant do taht anymore. i tried swiping down but what happens was only a box-like thing appears and the screen becomes dark. long tapping makes the lockscreen sink into the background and u can drag it around like a homescreen.

swiping left or right on the notification only brings me back to blinkfeed or the homescreen.. any ideas how to bring back tap to open notifications?
20th August 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

1,781 posts
More
bumps~
20th August 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

29 posts
You have to swipe from top to down (the lockscreen have to become darker) then you can open the notification...But I regret this system not really good and the fact that all notifications are together sucks too...
21st August 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

1,781 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas !

You have to swipe from top to down (the lockscreen have to become darker) then you can open the notification...But I regret this system not really good and the fact that all notifications are together sucks too...

i tried that. it doesnt work.
swiped down and the screen became dark, tapped on my music but it wont open up the player. it only shows the lock and then bumped a little bit then disappears again
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread