FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

[SOLVED] Accidently delete my OS.

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By setul34, Member on 4th September 2014, 02:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello,

i accidently delete my OS, and all data, and everything. i install Clockword recovery. but when i push ROM zip file into it, it doesnt go through, and it does it wont let me install i tried like 50 times and just 3-4 times i saw ROM zip file that i push in it through CMD.

HELP !!!! please if anyone can TV me .?
Last edited by setul34; 4th September 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: SOLVED !
 
 
4th September 2014, 02:37 PM |#2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,810
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setul34

Hello,

i accidently delete my OS, and all data, and everything. i install Clockword recovery. but when i push ROM zip file into it, it doesnt go through, and it does it wont let me install i tried like 50 times and just 3-4 times i saw ROM zip file that i push in it through CMD.

HELP !!!! please if anyone can TV me .?

adb devices
your phone serial will show here

adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard

the push takes some time it's 1.1gigs over usb 2.0
what error do you get installing it ?
4th September 2014, 02:42 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

adb devices
your phone serial will show here

adb push name_of_rom.zip /sdcard

the push takes some time it's 1.1gigs over usb 2.0
what error do you get installing it ?

i use the same command. but when it shows zip file and i install it. it takes forever to booting logo. i tried 3 different roms and all of then got same thing.... it installs perfectly. and when i reboot my system it stuck at boot logo. every single time.
4th September 2014, 02:49 PM |#4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,810
 
Donate to Me
More
It takes up to 5 min for the first boot how long are you waiting
4th September 2014, 02:57 PM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
131
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

It takes up to 5 min for the first boot how long are you waiting

more than 30 minutes, every time
4th September 2014, 03:56 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Anyone ?? PELASE HELP ME !
4th September 2014, 04:07 PM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by setul34

Hello,

i accidently delete my OS, and all data, and everything. i install Clockword recovery. but when i push ROM zip file into it, it doesnt go through, and it does it wont let me install i tried like 50 times and just 3-4 times i saw ROM zip file that i push in it through CMD.

HELP !!!! please if anyone can TV me .?

depending what ROM you are trying to install, you'll probably need to change your recovery

follow the [necessary] steps here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=21

if you have other questions post back here, not in the faq sticky
4th September 2014, 04:13 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

depending what ROM you are trying to install, you'll probably need to change your recovery

follow the [necessary] steps here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=21

if you have other questions post back here, not in the faq sticky


i used different recoveries for different roms. like i used Clockword for CM11 ... and whatevery recovery reuired for rom i installed that but didnt work
4th September 2014, 04:32 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by setul34

i used different recoveries for different roms. like i used Clockword for CM11 ... and whatevery recovery reuired for rom i installed that but didnt work

can you post a "fastboot getvar all" (excluding IMEI and s/n), and CM11 has a different installation procedure/recovery i think, i've never ran/installed CM roms, so i wouldn't really know
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th September 2014, 04:44 PM |#10  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,082
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by setul34

i used different recoveries for different roms. like i used Clockword for CM11 ... and whatevery recovery reuired for rom i installed that but didnt work

Quote:
Originally Posted by setul34

i accidently delete my OS, and all data, and everything. i install Clockword recovery.

you need twrp 2.7.1.1 for CM11 or use twrp 2.6.3.3/.4 for others roms.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes