Post Reply

ATT HTC One M7

OP rmlrobl

3rd August 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
New TWRP
Cancer, I had 2.6.3.1, now have 2.6.3.3 and driver issue is resolved. I can see and mount data and see the other partitions. I am downloading a ROM now to install, the stock Deox sense 5.5
3rd August 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #12  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 346
 
1,168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmlrobl

Cancer, I had 2.6.3.1, now have 2.6.3.3 and driver issue is resolved. I can see and mount data and see the other partitions. I am downloading a ROM now to install, the stock Deox sense 5.5

LOL its Sean, that's just my star sign.

Glad you got it sorted, that rom will be fine, with your phone on the main screen only in TWRP recovery, no sub menu's, just adb push the rom to your sdcard as per my previous instructions, once done, unplug your phone before installing it.
4th August 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

LOL its Sean, that's just my star sign.

Glad you got it sorted, that rom will be fine, with your phone on the main screen only in TWRP recovery, no sub menu's, just adb push the rom to your sdcard as per my previous instructions, once done, unplug your phone before installing it.

Sean,

I got it running, I also donated. Thanks again. BTW, I am still s-on, can I flash a newer ROM still, I have the stock firmware..
4th August 2014, 10:17 PM   |  #14  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 346
 
1,168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmlrobl

Sean,

I got it running, I also donated. Thanks again. BTW, I am still s-on, can I flash a newer ROM still, I have the stock firmware..

Try and get s-off first, then you can flash any RUU including your original one, even if its a lower version than you had on there to begin with.

should be easy on your current HBOOT 1.55, use rumrunner to get s-off. http://rumrunner.us/
4th August 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

Try and get s-off first, then you can flash any RUU including your original one, even if its a lower version than you had on there to begin with.

should be easy on your current HBOOT 1.55, use rumrunner to get s-off. http://rumrunner.us/

Can I flash with TWRP? like you can on a Samsung?
4th August 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #16  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 346
 
1,168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmlrobl

Can I flash with TWRP? like you can on a Samsung?

You need to download the rumrunner software from there site and then with your phone booted into a Rom and plugged into the computer, run the file as instructed.

If you are successful with s-off then you are good to run the ruu as normal from Windows as it's an exe file, it will return your phone to full stock.
5th August 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

You need to download the rumrunner software from there site and then with your phone booted into a Rom and plugged into the computer, run the file as instructed.

If you are successful with s-off then you are good to run the ruu as normal from Windows as it's an exe file, it will return your phone to full stock.

ran the rum twice, still s-on, I think it took an ATT update last night. At any rate, guess I am stuck. Not wanting stock, just a custom ROM.
5th August 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #18  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
Code:
Do you understand the implications of these warnings?

(Yes/No)
Yes
Yes

    !!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho

    !!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho

    !!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho
ld power for 60 seconds !!
=========================================================================
    preparing, one moment


    The first bottle is open
    chugging..........



********** whelp, this sucks, firewater can not work on your device **********
********** no amount of reflashing, retrying, or ruuing will fix... **********
**********    DO NOT COME TO IRC ASKING FOR UPDATES OR ETAS!!!!!!   **********
**********  if we are able to fix this issue, it will be announced  **********
5th August 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #19  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2014
SOLVED
Was able to flash the Deox ROM, debloat, and for 12 hours, no rebooting or bootloops.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes