Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 47,737 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Battery Status Unknown.

Tip us?

avesh6994
Old
(Last edited by avesh6994; 4th September 2014 at 11:47 AM.) Reason: new experiment
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Battery Status Unknown.

Ok guys, Last night my HTC One got water damage, I was using it for 5 minutes and it was keep bootlooping, I switched it off for 1 night and put it in Sun light for an hour, Now it is working fine except battery, its showing Exclamation mark on Battery and stuck on 13%. What should i do ? please help me.

I switched it off and let it charge for 10 minutes, now its showing 15%.

nateboi81
Old
Thanks Meter 97
That was really silly. You should turn it off straight away and put It in rice for a few days. Quite frankly I'm suprised it still works at all. Water damage is never good. Probably needs to go in for repair

avesh6994
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateboi81 View Post
That was really silly. You should turn it off straight away and put It in rice for a few days. Quite frankly I'm suprised it still works at all. Water damage is never good. Probably needs to go in for repair
thank you for your reply, but it shows just unknown battery status and my phone is not in warranty.

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 964

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by avesh6994 View Post
thank you for your reply, but it shows just unknown battery status and my phone is not in warranty.
The phone is still wet inside
turn it off - put in a ziplock bag of rice for 3-4 days, letting it set in the sun may speed it up but not by alot
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

avesh6994
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
The phone is still wet inside
turn it off - put in a ziplock bag of rice for 3-4 days, letting it set in the sun may speed it up but not by alot
ok thank you so much.

avesh6994
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
i disconnect my charging and turned it off but however its still showing charging