XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] probleme with camera black screen

Tip us?

boys501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] probleme with camera black screen

hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problemblack screen

OptimusDan
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by boys501 View Post
hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problemblack screen
I'd suggest taking it back to stock and see what happens... This sounds like a issue related to the ROM not being installed properly. Correct me if I'm wrong.
[Current Device] HTC One M7
[ROM] Stock 4.4.2 Sense 5.5

[Previous Device]LG Optimus Black P970
[ROM]CM10.1
[Kernel]3.0.8-CM+
[MOD] Direct Injection Turbo v1.1.2r1| Entropy | DNS | Exit_only |

boys501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
i have flashed it with stock rom but i have the same problem no camera i have tried a diagnostic application the front camera dont work too

Prophet16
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.
Samsung Eternity > Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 > HTC One M7

boys501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet16 View Post
Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.
we speack about a camera not about a speacker

Prophet16
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by boys501 View Post
we speack about a camera not about a speacker
Oh awkward I posted on the wrong thread.
Samsung Eternity > Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777 > HTC One M7
The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet16 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boys501
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
hi i have replaced the 2 cameras frontal and the back in my htc & i still have the same probleme!!!! i dont know whay have u any idea !