Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] probleme with camera black screen

OP boys501

16th July 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

87 posts
hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problemblack screen
16th July 2014, 03:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 33

104 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boys501

hi i have a probleme with my m7 the camera doesn't work its black screen i can't take picture when i click in the button to take a photo they click but they didn't take anything my m7 work with th android revolution hd 71.1 for one month i reflashed it but same problem i tried another rom (viperone) and the same problemblack screen

I'd suggest taking it back to stock and see what happens... This sounds like a issue related to the ROM not being installed properly. Correct me if I'm wrong.
16th July 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

87 posts
i have flashed it with stock rom but i have the same problem no camera i have tried a diagnostic application the front camera dont work too
17th July 2014, 07:02 AM   |  #4  
Flag Fremont, CA
Thanks Meter: 19

162 posts
More
Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.
17th July 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

87 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophet16

Use a can of compressed air and blow it through the speakers grills. Sometimes lots of dust builds up on the speakers and the volume gets lower overtime. I cleared out my speakers a while ago and I was amazed at how much louder it became.

we speack about a camera not about a speacker
19th July 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #6  
Flag Fremont, CA
Thanks Meter: 19

162 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boys501

we speack about a camera not about a speacker

Oh awkward I posted on the wrong thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prophet16 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th August 2014, 09:07 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

87 posts
hi i have replaced the 2 cameras frontal and the back in my htc & i still have the same probleme!!!! i dont know whay have u any idea !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread