Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,687 Members 40,973 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Camera not working on sense but will with CM

Tip us?

N204life
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Camera [Q] Camera not working on sense but will with CM

So about a week ago my camera out of no where stopped working on my completely stock Sprint HTC One. Every time I opened either the stock HTC camera app or Google camera app it would immediately crash. I did all the usual stuff, cleared cache, data, factory reset, still nothing. Any app that would connect to the camera i.e. Qr scanner would say cant connect to camera. So I thought what better time to root the phone and hopefully fix the problem.
A couple days ago I rooted and S-off'd the phone and long story short ran into some problems and the only rom I could get to run was cyanogenmod (the most current) While I was using cyan to figure what was going on I noticed my camera worked again and took pictures. so I was happy to know it wasn't a hardware problem.
After I figured out my issues I installed Viperone rom and to my surprise when I opened the camera it still didnt work along with anything else that connects to the camera. I thought maybe if I flashed the camera APK from cyan it would work but no beans. Has anyone else had this problem, and possibly found a fix. It seems to be a sense thing but who knows I'm not an expert. Any help would be great THanks

N204life
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nothing? I would really love to try to fix this with some help from you guys.
Tags
camera, camera 4.4.2