Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] I cant store files of big size (HTC One X)

OP rasteck

1st September 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.
1st September 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 352

1,208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasteck

Hi.
Im trying to install kali linux on my device (HTC One X). But when I try to put the .img on the phone, it says me that the file is too big to be stored in the device (damn FAT32).
I searched any way on internet, but I dont find anything. I cant create a new partition in ext4 and I cant format the virtual sdcard partition.

Please, anyone know how to modify o create a partition in the device, to allow me storage large files?

If not, any way to install with "Linux Deploy" or any program an operating system? Because I cant install it if dont let me storage the .img of the operating system.

Thanks.

You will probably get a better answer in the HTC One X forum, this is for the HTC One M7!
2nd September 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by majmoz

You will probably get a better answer in the HTC One X forum, this is for the HTC One M7!

Oh, sorry. I was watching other HTC forums and I mistaked at the posting.
Really sorry. Please, any moderator delete this thread.
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread