[Q] Cyanogen not working properly - I think...
So I used the automatic installer and it worked wonderfully, and I am loving how it all works.
I originally set out to try and get Google Play Edition onto my phone, but apparently there is an issue getting S-Off on the M7 at the moment, so further research lead me to CM and I think I will stay with it. I can't find anything that helps on the web, maybe the filter bubble, maybe it cause I am just a noob, but I have a few questions/problems. I have found some posts etc,but they all refer to versions in the 10 range, and they don't matchup to what I have on my phone.
- When I go to Google Play it tells me I can't download Cyanogen Theme Showcase as the app is incompatible with my device. I have tried the Play and Services Framework clear data approach and not thing has changed after I reauthorized Play.
- Might be related to the above one but When I go into 'Settings > Themes' there are no options to play with, where I have read that there should be.
- In Google Chrome I can't 'Enable sync', I press the blue button but nothing happens.
- What version does the update option in the 'Settings > About phone' go to? Nightly, RC, Stable, and how do I adjust this?
- There was another one, but I can't recall that at the moment. So any tips and tricks for these would be great, or pointing me to a good user manual would be good as well.
Thanks in advance.
(this has been posted to the Cyanogen Site Forum, but just getting a lot of looks)