FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

Full deSense - possible?

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 17
 
By Bruce666, Senior Member on 7th July 2014, 10:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi everyone
I'd like to make full desense of my HTC one, but I want to keep beats audio.
I don't want to make s off and change cid to install gpe.
I tried to do sth on cm11 but the result wasn't very well...
So... Is it possible or not?
 
 
7th July 2014, 11:11 PM |#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pener97

Hi everyone
I'd like to make full desense of my HTC one, but I want to keep beats audio.
I don't want to make s off and change cid to install gpe.
I tried to do sth on cm11 but the result wasn't very well...
So... Is it possible or not?

just use any AOSP based rom. GPE rom will require s-off. For Beats audio, this is only an EQ that boost bass and treble to max and can easily be replaced (even have better audio) with any other 3rd party EQ.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 05:54 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 130
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

just use any AOSP based rom. GPE rom will require s-off. For Beats audio, this is only an EQ that boost bass and treble to max and can easily be replaced (even have better audio) with any other 3rd party EQ.

ys it is possible u need to use rom cleaner

its a script found in the one development section
8th July 2014, 01:59 PM |#5  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pener97

@alray which eq you recommend?

there are so many, try some and choose the one you prefer. IIRC, there is already an EQ in Cyanogenmod. I used it a lot on my htc one x. Its called DSP manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 02:05 PM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

there are so many, try some and choose the one you prefer. IIRC, there is already an EQ in Cyanogenmod. I used it a lot on my htc one x. Its called DSP manager.

I know DSP Manager but I can't achieve the same or better sound as it is on Beats Audio... Maybe any Soundmod?

eg. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2320953 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2569930
8th July 2014, 02:18 PM |#7  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,205
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pener97

I know DSP Manager but I can't achieve the same or better sound as it is on Beats Audio... Maybe any Soundmod?

eg. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2320953 or http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2569930

well try sound explosion by doc3000 and you'll see. There is CM11 version at post #2.

just want to share this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523229
funny to see some ppl says sound is better on AOSP wihout BEATS ...
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th July 2014, 02:38 PM |#8  
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

well try sound explosion by doc3000 and you'll see. There is CM11 version at post #2.

just want to share this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2523229
funny to see some ppl says sound is better on AOSP wihout BEATS ...

ok, will try
@alray big thanks to you Sound Explosion is perfect
Last edited by Bruce666; 8th July 2014 at 03:30 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes