Sign google play dont work after reunlocking bootloader.

OP Obie911

18th August 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 8

138 posts
More
I'm running AR 71.1 s-off and I lock the bootloader to run a ruu. Then I couldn't run ruu because of some error and I decided to unlocked the bootloader again and when I did it Google play didn't work. I checked to see if the other Google apps were there but they were not. I went to the system apps and they're all there but I couldn't do anything to use them. Browser work and everything else but the Google apps. Help please!
18th August 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #2  
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 344

1,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie911

I'm running AR 71.1 s-off and I lock the bootloader to run a ruu. Then I couldn't run ruu because of some error and I decided to unlocked the bootloader again and when I did it Google play didn't work. I checked to see if the other Google apps were there but they were not. I went to the system apps and they're all there but I couldn't do anything to use them. Browser work and everything else but the Google apps. Help please!

try dirty flash your rom again, you could also try wiping the caches in recovery, caches only and also clearing the data for those apps in the rom NOT IN RECOVERY.
18th August 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 8

138 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

try dirty flash your rom again, you could also try wiping the caches in recovery, caches only and also clearing the data for those apps in the rom NOT IN RECOVERY.

I'm downloading the Rom again. When unlocking it erased everything, but I tried to clear caches and their is not data because it erased everything. Thanks. I think that with the reflash of the Rom it would work. I just didn't want to waste time in that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread