1. I think I may have bricked my phone, here's what I did. I was S-OFF, Super CID. Installed new M4 RUU, the only one I could find and then decided to install Stock_SixthSense-M4_5.11Base.
2. I had an error at the end of it 'unable to mount /system'.
3. Tried to start adb sideload to try a different ROM, couldn't start either.
4. Rebooted phone to booloader, tried to start recovery TWRP, screen flashing not starting.
5. Tried to reinstall recovery and this:
C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
< waiting for device >
sending 'recovery' (9432 KB)...
OKAY [ 1.188s]
FAILED (remote: no transfered data)
finished. total time: 1.219s
What is happening? Please help!