FORUMS

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

[Q] Getting S-ON

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By tinogutsa, Junior Member on 10th July 2014, 08:44 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
*** RELOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-H3G__001
HBOOT-1.57.0000

how do i get my phone to LOCKED and not RELOCKED and also how do i get back to S-ON because i want to make a warranty claim and l don't think i can do so when S-OFF
 
 
10th July 2014, 09:03 PM |#2  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinogutsa

*** RELOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-OFF RH
CID-H3G__001
HBOOT-1.57.0000

how do i get my phone to LOCKED and not RELOCKED and also how do i get back to S-ON because i want to make a warranty claim and l don't think i can do so when S-OFF

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475914

Be carefully when going back S-ON, there have been a lot of reports of TAMPERED flag coming back, and also, if you have flashed a modified firmware, ie one to remove red text, going S-ON will instant brick your phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 09:13 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475914

Be carefully when going back S-ON, there have been a lot of reports of TAMPERED flag coming back, and also, if you have flashed a modified firmware, ie one to remove red text, going S-ON will instant brick your phone.

l used revone to removed the red text, is it safe to go back to S-ON? and do you know if it is possible to make a warranty claim on S-OFF
10th July 2014, 09:17 PM |#4  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinogutsa

l used revone to removed the red text, is it safe to go back to S-ON? and do you know if it is possible to make a warranty claim on S-OFF

Sorry I honestly cant answer those 2 questions, Ive never had to do it, hopefully someone else can answer these for you.
10th July 2014, 09:29 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

Sorry I honestly cant answer those 2 questions, Ive never had to do it, hopefully someone else can answer these for you.

To claim warranty u must be 100% stock.
Here is a guide for that:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
It worked well for me, got my phone to be repaired in warranty.
Read fully the guide before u start, until I understand it!
Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Fain11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 10:49 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fain11

To claim warranty u must be 100% stock.
Here is a guide for that:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2541082
It worked well for me, got my phone to be repaired in warranty.
Read fully the guide before u start, until I understand it!
Good luck!

Thank you this seems like the solution i've been looking for
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes