Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,140 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

google play dont work after reunlocking bootloader.

Tip us?

Obie911
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Sign google play dont work after reunlocking bootloader.

I'm running AR 71.1 s-off and I lock the bootloader to run a ruu. Then I couldn't run ruu because of some error and I decided to unlocked the bootloader again and when I did it Google play didn't work. I checked to see if the other Google apps were there but they were not. I went to the system apps and they're all there but I couldn't do anything to use them. Browser work and everything else but the Google apps. Help please!
HTC One Baby!!

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 343

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obie911 View Post
I'm running AR 71.1 s-off and I lock the bootloader to run a ruu. Then I couldn't run ruu because of some error and I decided to unlocked the bootloader again and when I did it Google play didn't work. I checked to see if the other Google apps were there but they were not. I went to the system apps and they're all there but I couldn't do anything to use them. Browser work and everything else but the Google apps. Help please!
try dirty flash your rom again, you could also try wiping the caches in recovery, caches only and also clearing the data for those apps in the rom NOT IN RECOVERY.

Obie911
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672 View Post
try dirty flash your rom again, you could also try wiping the caches in recovery, caches only and also clearing the data for those apps in the rom NOT IN RECOVERY.
I'm downloading the Rom again. When unlocking it erased everything, but I tried to clear caches and their is not data because it erased everything. Thanks. I think that with the reflash of the Rom it would work. I just didn't want to waste time in that.
HTC One Baby!!