[Q] Help Bypassing Pattern Lock

8th August 2014, 06:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Need a little help here. I have the AT&T HTC One, and I'm pattern locked out of it. I got in trouble and my parents "grounded" me for a month by changing the pattern. That way I can still receive calls but can't text or do anything else on the phone. Unfortunately my dad is pretty tech-savvy and also changed my Google account password, so I can't unlock it that way.

Is there any way that I can get in, or am I just locked out? Unfortunately USB debugging isn't turned on on the phone, so I haven't been able to ADB into it. I also need to get in without losing any of my data. If anyone can help please let me know.
8th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #2  
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 343

1,162 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyClasher

Need a little help here. I have the AT&T HTC One, and I'm pattern locked out of it. I got in trouble and my parents "grounded" me for a month by changing the pattern. That way I can still receive calls but can't text or do anything else on the phone. Unfortunately my dad is pretty tech-savvy and also changed my Google account password, so I can't unlock it that way.

Is there any way that I can get in, or am I just locked out? Unfortunately USB debugging isn't turned on on the phone, so I haven't been able to ADB into it. I also need to get in without losing any of my data. If anyone can help please let me know.

LOL, that's what you get for being naughty.

only way to disable it is to go into the bootloader and factory reset, but that's going to wipe your data too, other than that, wait till your un-grounded and get the pattern off your dad.
11th August 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 14

128 posts
More
Just flash another rom. Pictures music etc will be saved. You just lose the text messages and app data which isn't saved on the SD card partition. That's what I would do.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread