FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[Q] Help getting my HTC One M7 to stock

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By kollarik, Junior Member on 9th July 2014, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys. I'm having troubles getting my One back to stock. It is bootloader unlocked.

First the getvar all:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.27.3218.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SERIALNO
(bootloader) imei: IMEI
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__032
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3883mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e47fb74b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

I tried everything i could find to go back to stock. I tried restoring a nandroid backup and then updating, i tried flashing RUU for my devices but that gives me an error everytime. I locked the bootloader and updating but that didn't do anything. I tried Stock ROM Guru Reset but after OTA update to 4.4.2 the phone doesn't boot anymore.
Must be something i'm missing, there is allot of information about the One M7. Maybe there is a official rom that i could flash and go from there. Just want to have a stock rom with KK.

Thanks in advance.
 
 
9th July 2014, 06:03 AM |#2  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kollarik

Hello guys. I'm having troubles getting my One back to stock. It is bootloader unlocked.

First the getvar all:

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.57.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4T.27.3218.14
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main:
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SERIALNO
(bootloader) imei: IMEI
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__032
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3883mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-e47fb74b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

I tried everything i could find to go back to stock. I tried restoring a nandroid backup and then updating, i tried flashing RUU for my devices but that gives me an error everytime. I locked the bootloader and updating but that didn't do anything. I tried Stock ROM – Guru Reset but after OTA update to 4.4.2 the phone doesn't boot anymore.
Must be something i'm missing, there is allot of information about the One M7. Maybe there is a official rom that i could flash and go from there. Just want to have a stock rom with KK.

Thanks in advance.

you cant use the guru-reset file because the version is too low for your HBOOT, the updates are failing causing a boot loop because they are trying to downgrade your HBOOT, not possible with s-on.

the RUU is also a lower version than you are currently running, and as you are s-on, you cant downgrade.

the only way you can get back to stock now is too unlock your bootloader, flash twrp recovery 2.6.3.3 and download stock odexed 5.11.401.10 rom from here: http://android-revolution-hd.blogspo...-site-var.html

flash it through recovery, after its installed and your phone is set back up, if you want to be fully stock, download the recovery from the same page and flash that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 06:17 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
U can used firewater to get S-OFF and then used RUU.zip to return to stock

Link: http://firewater-soff.com/instructions/
9th July 2014, 06:23 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I will try the solution Seanie280672 recomended. I can't get S-OFF for my device.
9th July 2014, 06:29 AM |#5  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kollarik

I will try the solution Seanie280672 recomended. I can't get S-OFF for my device.

s-off is very hard with 1,57 hboot, some people are having success, most arnt still.
9th July 2014, 06:42 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Yep. I'm one of those that get this: whelp, this sucks, firewater can not work on your device no amount of reflashing, retrying, or ruuing will fix...

BTW, thank you for your qiuck reply.
9th July 2014, 06:45 AM |#7  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kollarik

Yep. I'm one of those that get this: whelp, this sucks, firewater can not work on your device no amount of reflashing, retrying, or ruuing will fix...

BTW, thank you for your qiuck reply.

Yup, I used to get that message too, I got s-off in the end with a java card by taking my phone to these guys, they also have a mail in service if your in the EU and can live without your phone for a few days:

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocki...ff_service.htm
9th July 2014, 06:54 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Well if i can get it stock i will leave it like that. I had so much headache in last 2 days with this phone.
9th July 2014, 07:41 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Worked like a charm. Seanie280672 thank you! You saved me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes