4.4.3 Corrupted

OP Cedlad

26th August 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143

528 posts
More
Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french
Last edited by Cedlad; 26th August 2014 at 08:25 AM.
26th August 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 1,158

3,002 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedlad

Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french

you must have a good and stable internet connection to avoid corrupted download. I don't tink it will work with a slow and intermittent connection.
27th August 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 143

528 posts
More
Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?
27th August 2014, 03:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 240

894 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedlad

Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?

Backup all of your data off the phone to your PC. You can use HTC Backup or Google Backup, then do a factory reset -- Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset phone. Now try to download the OTA. Also, insure that you have working space on your phone and a battery at 50% or greater.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread