Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 44,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.4.3 Corrupted

Tip us?

Cedlad
Old
(Last edited by Cedlad; 26th August 2014 at 08:25 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Default 4.4.3 Corrupted

Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french
LG Optimus Black 4.0.4 IZS v1.1 ARMv7 rev2(7l)
My Widgets
My Youtube Channel

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1,098

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedlad View Post
Hello, from 5 days i recieved the 4.4.3 Update OTA for my HTC One m7, i traveled to Lebanon, summer, my wifi connection is very very very slow, like 20 kb/s and the electricity cuts every 4 hours... So my update is 556.19 MB it takes 7 hours to download..i did it, but every time it finishs it's corrupted, my phone is never rooted it's DE, i did a research about it and found this fix, settings, apps, search for Updater, clear cache/data, force close and restart my phone, it didn't work, i deleted the file from Downloads, and did it again, same problem, booted into the recovery and did a wipe cache, same problem... Why is this happening ? plz any help, sorry for my bad english i'm french
you must have a good and stable internet connection to avoid corrupted download. I don't tink it will work with a slow and intermittent connection.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot

Cedlad
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 143
Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?
LG Optimus Black 4.0.4 IZS v1.1 ARMv7 rev2(7l)
My Widgets
My Youtube Channel

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedlad View Post
Yes, but it reaches 100% then when it's checking it says thatit's corrupted and need to.download again.. same probleme ?
Backup all of your data off the phone to your PC. You can use HTC Backup or Google Backup, then do a factory reset -- Settings -> Backup & reset -> Reset phone. Now try to download the OTA. Also, insure that you have working space on your phone and a battery at 50% or greater.
The best way to get me to reply is to quote or mention me @majmoz

If I was of help to you, please click the "Thanks" button!

Useful links:

nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
HTC 1 Guru by crushalot
[Collection] HTC One Stock Recoveries