1st September 2014, 04:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hey guys I was looking for a guide similar to this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...g-panic-attack

but not for m8 but for our beloved m7

Is there anybody out there who knows how to achieve it? The firmware I am currently trying is 6.09.401.5. I am S-Off and have an htc_ul (no att or verizon or sprint attached) as phone. My Hboot Version is 1.57

Since we dont have an external sd card is it even remotely possible and if so how would that be? Some people in that thread wrote they have been using it since they started using htc but I can't seem to get it to work properly. Is it possible that we have to use another name for the firmware.zip files?

Your help would be much appreciated.

DeProf
Last edited by DeProf; 1st September 2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: More information for people who are reading it
1st September 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 16

98 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeProf

Is there anybody out there who knows how to achieve it? The firmware I am currently trying is 6.09.401.5. I am S-Off and have an htc_ul (no att or verizon or sprint attached) as phone. My Hboot Version is 1.57

Since we dont have an external sd card is it even remotely possible and if so how would that be? Some people in that thread wrote they have been using it since they started using htc but I can't seem to get it to work properly. Is it possible that we have to use another name for the firmware.zip files?

DeProf

Your link just goes to m8 development forum......afaik it's not possible to change firmware without fastboot
2nd September 2014, 12:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 351

1,194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeProf

DeProf

You need a computer to update firmware. However, you can check out this site and ask the OP herwegan if he can help you.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread