Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,847 Members 52,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] How to change font for HTC One using iFont

Tip us?

BR4TO92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] How to change font for HTC One using iFont

Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR4TO92 View Post
Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?
The app is compatible with HTC Sense but may not be compatible with CyanogenMod. Is it possible that there is a theme manager in your app folder? You might try CyanogenMod support to see if it is compatible.