[Q] How to change font for HTC One using iFont

Search This thread

BR4TO92

Nov 12, 2013
Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?

majmoz

Oct 18, 2010
Sonoita
Hello, i've purchased iFont application from Google Play, because i intend to change the font style on my HTC One M7, running Android 4.3.1 CyanogenMod 10.2. The problem is, after i download the font in the application menu, when i try to set the font, a pop-up message called "Attention" tells me "Font theme pack produced successfully, please go to the theme manager to set the font". When i open the "Themes" menu under "Settings", theres nothing new there, just the "System" theme. What should i do? Is this application compatible with my device ?

The app is compatible with HTC Sense but may not be compatible with CyanogenMod. Is it possible that there is a theme manager in your app folder? You might try CyanogenMod support to see if it is compatible.