Post Reply

htc m7 ..rom4.4.2 sense5.5

1st July 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
I want stock rom 4.4.2 sense5.5 for htc m7
j15 ،،، firmeware 5.11.401.10


* not from htc1guru because i download rom4.3 and 4.2.2..
the problem: it complate update but device hang of logo :|
1st July 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazim

I want stock rom 4.4.2 sense5.5 for htc m7
j15 ،،، firmeware 5.11.401.10


* not from htc1guru because i download rom4.3 and 4.2.2..
the problem: it complate update but device hang of logo :|

If u can open recovery install this odexed zip is stock Rom then update to 4.4.2
http://stockroms.net/file/HTCOne/roo...0.2_odexed.zip
1st July 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
same problem
1st July 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazim

same problem

How many minutes did you wait? Try holding the power button and release it after 4-5 blinks.
The Following User Says Thank You to SBColasito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
yeb
i do that many time to over and over rom ,, but if i update software ..the device hang of logo or wifi not working and i just want stock rom not custom

for that I will look for ruu.exe firmware 5.11.401.10 or new s-off to hboot 1.57
and i asked the technical support the company but did not benefit me for anything
1st July 2014, 04:16 AM   |  #6  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 343
 
1,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
http://www.androidrevolution.org/dow....10_odexed.zip

This is stock odexed 5.11.401.10 supplied by Android Revolution HD, flash in TWRP 2.6.3.3 ONLY!!!!!

flash stock recovery, you are now stock.
Last edited by Seanie280672; 1st July 2014 at 04:23 AM.
1st July 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
uppp
1st July 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

http://www.androidrevolution.org/dow....10_odexed.zip

This is stock odexed 5.11.401.10 supplied by Android Revolution HD, flash in TWRP 2.6.3.3 ONLY!!!!!

flash stock recovery, you are now stock.


download Android Revolution HD 4.3 stock odexed
after update sofware.. device hang logo ..and change the color a little green
1st July 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #9  
Seanie280672's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 343
 
1,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazim


download Android Revolution HD 4.3 stock odexed
after update sofware.. device hang logo ..and change the color a little green

and did you use twrp 2.6.3.3 recovery to flash it ?
1st July 2014, 04:54 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
no
cwm 6.0.4.8

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes