FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC Camera Blue Light

3rd July 2014, 07:24 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

when i am operating my HTC One M7 Camera in low light, there's a lot of blue lights at the sides of the photos, any idea why?
 
 
3rd July 2014, 09:51 AM |#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

Hi,

when i am operating my HTC One M7 Camera in low light, there's a lot of blue lights at the sides of the photos, any idea why?

this is a very known issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317507

camera is defective, send your phone for repair.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 06:36 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

this is a very known issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317507

camera is defective, send your phone for repair.

thank you..will get it checked..
21st July 2014, 06:42 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

thank you..will get it checked..

Got the same issue with pink tint on low light images, sent to HTC - replaced the camera - issue fixed!
The Following User Says Thank You to oksagi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 08:23 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksagi

Got the same issue with pink tint on low light images, sent to HTC - replaced the camera - issue fixed!

gotcha..
how much does it cost approximately?
21st July 2014, 04:53 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

gotcha..
how much does it cost approximately?

My device is on warranty, so no cost
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes