FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC Camera Blue Light

3rd July 2014, 07:24 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,

when i am operating my HTC One M7 Camera in low light, there's a lot of blue lights at the sides of the photos, any idea why?
 
 
3rd July 2014, 09:51 AM |#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,908
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

Hi,

when i am operating my HTC One M7 Camera in low light, there's a lot of blue lights at the sides of the photos, any idea why?

this is a very known issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317507

camera is defective, send your phone for repair.
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 06:36 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

this is a very known issue: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2317507

camera is defective, send your phone for repair.

thank you..will get it checked..
21st July 2014, 06:42 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

thank you..will get it checked..

Got the same issue with pink tint on low light images, sent to HTC - replaced the camera - issue fixed!
The Following User Says Thank You to oksagi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st July 2014, 08:23 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oksagi

Got the same issue with pink tint on low light images, sent to HTC - replaced the camera - issue fixed!

gotcha..
how much does it cost approximately?
21st July 2014, 04:53 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamchard

gotcha..
how much does it cost approximately?

My device is on warranty, so no cost
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes