Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 43,234 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC M7ul no ROMs work except for CM11

Tip us?

MajorBen1997
Old
(Last edited by MajorBen1997; 1st September 2014 at 04:11 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC M7ul no ROMs work except for CM11

I've been trying to install ROM's all night, from ARHD to Bigxie's Google Edition ROM and they all flash but it always gets stuck on the HTC screen and then just bootloops. The only one that worked was CM11 but then it didn't recognize that I had a SIM card in so I can't use that one! What can I do to solve this? Also, my phone says Verizon on the back so shouldn't it be an m7VZW?

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,124

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorBen1997 View Post
I've been trying to install ROM's all night, from ARHD to Bigxie's Google Edition ROM and they all flash but it always gets stuck on the HTC screen and then just bootloops. The only one that worked was CM11 but then it didn't recognize that I had a SIM card in so I can't use that one! What can I do to solve this? Also, my phone says Verizon on the back so shouldn't it be an m7VZW?
Yes make sure to only use roms that work on the Verizon version. As for the sim card as it is the secondary network mode you may find issues. Mainly as there was no gpe version for Verizon. So be careful

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly