Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 52,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Why HTC One Development is dead?

Tip us?
mariosanoguera Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Why HTC One Development is dead?

Why?

I see great htc sense roms out there but haven't been updated since 1 year

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosanoguera View Post
Why?

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?
I am not a dev but if you look at the Development Section you will find the ROM's being updated. Granted, updates have slowed with the introduction of M8. However, they are still being updated as official releases are available.

zelendel
Old
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Thanks Meter 11,125

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosanoguera View Post
Why?

So let me see. Bacause you dont see roms that are closed sourced and bases that can only be updated by HTC updated here by the devs you think development is dead? Not in the least. OEM based roms will never match the development of AOSP based roms. And as for the camera, it is not a big deal for most of us. IF we wanted a great camera we would not have gotten a device with a 4mp camera.

If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless
SearchFu
Never Ask someone to do something your not willing to at least try to do yourself.
"Gotham is the work of a madman"- NunHugger Current Nexus 5-12 Nightly