[Q] Why HTC One Development is dead?

OP mariosanoguera

mariosanoguera
2nd August 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Why?

I see great htc sense roms out there but haven't been updated since 1 year

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?
2nd August 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 351

1,194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosanoguera

Why?

the Original Android Roms are great, but they lack of the **** why most of us bought this phone, the camera.

try taking a photo in cm11 it just destroys one of the best assets of this phone

any explanation why? and if I'm wrong, could you link me to a htc sense rom which is normally updated?

I am not a dev but if you look at the Development Section you will find the ROM's being updated. Granted, updates have slowed with the introduction of M8. However, they are still being updated as official releases are available.
3rd August 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #3  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,812

15,302 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosanoguera

Why?

So let me see. Bacause you dont see roms that are closed sourced and bases that can only be updated by HTC updated here by the devs you think development is dead? Not in the least. OEM based roms will never match the development of AOSP based roms. And as for the camera, it is not a big deal for most of us. IF we wanted a great camera we would not have gotten a device with a 4mp camera.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread