Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,165 Members 37,500 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RELOCKED bootloader ! Getting RUU Error 155

Tip us?
 
Divyashwar
Old
(Last edited by Divyashwar; 10th March 2014 at 04:35 PM.)
#1  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Question RELOCKED bootloader ! Getting RUU Error 155

I have T mobile HTC ONE.

I tried to go back to stock T Mobile version. But getting RUU.exe error 155.

Tried RUU :
RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_TMOUS_1.27.531.11_Radio_4A.17.3250 .20_10.40.1150.04_release_324846_signed
RUU_M7_UL_JB43_SENSE50_MR_TMOUS_3.24.531.3_Radio_4 A.21.3263.03_10.38m.1157.04_release_336982_signed_ 2(2)


My HTC ONE is RELOCKED bootloader.
Quote:
C:\Users\_Dj_\Desktop\OneDrivers_Fastboot\Fastboot >fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.24.3263.09
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.531.10
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4285mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.047s


Tried to Downgrade hboot to original 1.44 but failed .

Quote:
C:\Users\_Dj_\Desktop\OneDrivers_Fastboot\Fastboot >fastboot flash zip orig_hboot
_1.44.0000_M7_RUUmode.zip
target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes
sending 'zip' (486 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.234s]
writing 'zip'...
(bootloader) signature checking...
FAILED (remote: signature verify fail)
finished. total time: 0.281s



If I tried to flash any img, zip it always shows FAILED (remote: signature verify fail) By This I can't S OFF my HTC one.

I can't install recovery due to signature verify fail. So...


Any Idea ? How Can I fix it ?
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3
 
Mutasek24
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 8
Posts: 40
Join Date: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyashwar View Post
I have T mobile HTC ONE.

I tried to go back to stock T Mobile version. But getting RUU.exe error 155.

Tried RUU :
RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_TMOUS_1.27.531.11_Radio_4A.17.3250 .20_10.40.1150.04_release_324846_signed
RUU_M7_UL_JB43_SENSE50_MR_TMOUS_3.24.531.3_Radio_4 A.21.3263.03_10.38m.1157.04_release_336982_signed_ 2(2)


My HTC ONE is RELOCKED bootloader.


Tried to Downgrade hboot to original 1.44 but failed .






If I tried to flash any img, zip it always shows FAILED (remote: signature verify fail) By This I can't S OFF my HTC one.

I can't install recovery due to signature verify fail. So...


Any Idea ? How Can I fix it ?
You need to have unlocked the bootloader to change recovery and S-off to change hboota ( downgrade)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mutasek24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Divyashwar
Old
#3  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutasek24 View Post
You need to have unlocked the bootloader to change recovery and S-off to change hboota ( downgrade)
Yeah ! I just did this bro ! .

fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin

Now, Bootloader is unlocked and have recovery TWRP.

Going for S-OFF now.


soon update more...

Thank you
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3
 
Divyashwar
Old
#4  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Cannot able to get S-OFF .

I'm On 4.4.2 hboot 1.56

I used rumrunner !

but its not working ....

smells lovely in here....

bottles are packed, here we go, shhhhhh....

pouring (1)...................
pouring (2)....................
pouring (3).....................
pouring (4)......................
pouring (5).....................
pouring (6)......................
pouring (7).......................
pouring (8)......................
Wait 30 seconds, power on device, pray, run rumrunner again.
Press ENTER to exit



so, any idea ? how to get S-Off ?

Thank you
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3
 
nkk71
Old
#5  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2782
Posts: 5,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyashwar View Post
Cannot able to get S-OFF .

I'm On 4.4.2 hboot 1.56

I used rumrunner !

but its not working ....

smells lovely in here....

bottles are packed, here we go, shhhhhh....

pouring (1)...................
pouring (2)....................
pouring (3).....................
pouring (4)......................
pouring (5).....................
pouring (6)......................
pouring (7).......................
pouring (8)......................
Wait 30 seconds, power on device, pray, run rumrunner again.
Press ENTER to exit



so, any idea ? how to get S-Off ?
1- go back edit your post and remove IMEI, you shouldnt be sharing that

2- (bootloader) version-main: 4.19.531.10 -> what ROM are you running? recommend a rooted ROM with unsecured kernel such as ARHD 52.0

3- try http://firewater-soff.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Divyashwar
Old
#6  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
1- go back edit your post and remove IMEI, you shouldnt be sharing that

2- (bootloader) version-main: 4.19.531.10 -> what ROM are you running? recommend a rooted ROM with unsecured kernel such as ARHD 52.0

3- try http://firewater-soff.com/
Yes ! I'm on Android_Revolution_HD-One_52.0

It not working....

I think ARHD 52 using Stock kernal
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3
 
nkk71
Old
#7  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2782
Posts: 5,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyashwar View Post
Yes ! I'm on Android_Revolution_HD-One_52.0

It not working....

I think ARHD 52 using Stock kernal
ARHD has stock kernel but unsecured so that's OK.

but, firewater not working either?
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Divyashwar
Old
#8  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
ARHD has stock kernel but unsecured so that's OK.

but, firewater not working either?
Thank you !

Firewater works

Quote:
C:\Users\_Dj_\Desktop\OneDrivers_Fastboot\Fastboot >adb reboot
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *

C:\Users\_Dj_\Desktop\OneDrivers_Fastboot\Fastboot >adb push firewater /data/loca
l/tmp
3795 KB/s (4347896 bytes in 1.118s)

C:\Users\_Dj_\Desktop\OneDrivers_Fastboot\Fastboot >adb shell
root@m7:/ # su
su
root@m7:/ # chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/firewater
root@m7:/ # /data/local/tmp/firewater
/data/local/tmp/firewater

























==================== firewater S-OFF 0.4.0 ==============================

firewater S-OFF comes with NO WARRANTY (express or implied)
and NO GUARANTEE OF FITNESS for any particular task.
We have made every effort we can to make this a safe process for users
however the authors disclaim any liability for damage to your phone
or other materials or devices used during this process.

The entire risk of running firewater S-OFF lies with you, the user.
By using this software you acknowledge and accept that the authors
are not liable for any loss, material or otherwise howsoever caused.

firewater S-OFF may not be rehosted, repackaged, one-clicked, etc.
support is available @ #firewater on the freenode and andirc networks
support is much faster there vs.posting helpme threads on xda etc

Do not operate a motor vehicle after interacting with firewater
Do not inhale firewater or allow firewater to come in contact with eyes
firewater is best served at extremely cold temperatures
firewater has been known to cause temporary lapses in judgement
DO NOT TAUNT FIREWATER, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

================================================== =======================



Do you understand the implications of these warnings?

(Yes/No)
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes



!!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho

!!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho

!!If firewater hangs for more than 2 minutes or device enters qhusb mode, ho
ld power for 60 seconds !!
================================================== =======================
preparing, one moment


The first bottle is open
chugging..........
that firewater was good and hot, throwing out the empties

================================================== =======================
==== device is now s-off. Don't forget to send us all your money =====
================================================== =======================
=============== paypal: firewaterdevs@gmail.com =======================
================================================== =======================


root@m7:/ # Yes
sh: Yes: not found
127|root@m7:/ #
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3
 
nkk71
Old
#9  
nkk71's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2782
Posts: 5,619
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Beirut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divyashwar View Post
Thank you !

Firewater works


Now remember: once S-Off stay S-Off (unless you need to send it to warranty or sell it, in which case going from S-Off to S-On needs to be done at an exact point in time!!!)

also with S-Off, there is no need to lock/relock bootloader to flash stuff!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Divyashwar
Old
#10  
Divyashwar's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 127
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post


Now remember: once S-Off stay S-Off (unless you need to send it to warranty or sell it, in which case going from S-Off to S-On needs to be done at an exact point in time!!!)

also with S-Off, there is no need to lock/relock bootloader to flash stuff!!!
Thanks for info !

Last question !

If I want to go back to stock !

Then I need to just run RUU.exe ? or need some more steps ?
Current Mobile : Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes