Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,468 Members 37,330 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One (M7) battery life after 1 year

Tip us?

noxid123
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone HTC One (M7) battery life after 1 year

Hello guys,
after 1 year usage of my HTC One I'm still very satisfied with that phone . The only problem is the battery doesn't last as long as in the beginning. I'm running the original htc sense with android 4.4.2. I don't even get through the whole day with hardly any usage. For example: I undock the phone in the morning (about 6.00 am), until now (10.00 am) I watched about one 5 minute video, listened to music for about 10 minutes and used facebook for a few times. I only got about 60% left. This is quite less, as I have done everything possible to reduce battery usage. I did disable vibration on keyboar, disabled all not used connections (bluetooth, nfc, ..), reduced display brightness, disabled not used applications.

How long does your device last? Is this extreme draining of battery usual?

best Regards

alray
Old
Thanks Meter 1,093

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxid123 View Post
Hello guys,
after 1 year usage of my HTC One I'm still very satisfied with that phone . The only problem is the battery doesn't last as long as in the beginning. I'm running the original htc sense with android 4.4.2. I don't even get through the whole day with hardly any usage. For example: I undock the phone in the morning (about 6.00 am), until now (10.00 am) I watched about one 5 minute video, listened to music for about 10 minutes and used facebook for a few times. I only got about 60% left. This is quite less, as I have done everything possible to reduce battery usage. I did disable vibration on keyboar, disabled all not used connections (bluetooth, nfc, ..), reduced display brightness, disabled not used applications.

How long does your device last? Is this extreme draining of battery usual?

best Regards
there is already a thread to discuss battery usage here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2195079
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot