No registration required

HTC One (M7) battery life after 1 year

OP noxid123

28th August 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello guys,
after 1 year usage of my HTC One I'm still very satisfied with that phone . The only problem is the battery doesn't last as long as in the beginning. I'm running the original htc sense with android 4.4.2. I don't even get through the whole day with hardly any usage. For example: I undock the phone in the morning (about 6.00 am), until now (10.00 am) I watched about one 5 minute video, listened to music for about 10 minutes and used facebook for a few times. I only got about 60% left. This is quite less, as I have done everything possible to reduce battery usage. I did disable vibration on keyboar, disabled all not used connections (bluetooth, nfc, ..), reduced display brightness, disabled not used applications.

How long does your device last? Is this extreme draining of battery usual?

best Regards
28th August 2014, 05:29 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,292

3,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noxid123

Hello guys,
after 1 year usage of my HTC One I'm still very satisfied with that phone . The only problem is the battery doesn't last as long as in the beginning. I'm running the original htc sense with android 4.4.2. I don't even get through the whole day with hardly any usage. For example: I undock the phone in the morning (about 6.00 am), until now (10.00 am) I watched about one 5 minute video, listened to music for about 10 minutes and used facebook for a few times. I only got about 60% left. This is quite less, as I have done everything possible to reduce battery usage. I did disable vibration on keyboar, disabled all not used connections (bluetooth, nfc, ..), reduced display brightness, disabled not used applications.

How long does your device last? Is this extreme draining of battery usual?

best Regards

there is already a thread to discuss battery usage here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2195079
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread