FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Htc One M7 blurry camera

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By SkeFee, Junior Member on 30th January 2016, 02:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Ok guys, so after 6 months of a use my rear facing (back/main) camera started to take really blurry pictures.
Until now it worked like a charm, taking some amazing shots. But all of a suden, today, it takes awfull pictures.
Close ups aren't bad, but that distance pictures...
How can i fix problem? I tried factory reset, updating camera app, using 3d party camera app, cleaning the lense... and nothing worked... any suggestions? Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to SkeFee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SkeFee Ad-Free
 
 
30th January 2016, 09:41 PM |#2  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,715
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeFee

Ok guys, so after 6 months of a use my rear facing (back/main) camera started to take really blurry pictures.
Until now it worked like a charm, taking some amazing shots. But all of a suden, today, it takes awfull pictures.
Close ups aren't bad, but that distance pictures...
How can i fix problem? I tried factory reset, updating camera app, using 3d party camera app, cleaning the lense... and nothing worked... any suggestions? Thanks...

My phone has the same issue. I think it's a hardware issue
31st January 2016, 04:30 PM |#3  
SkeFee's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

My phone has the same issue. I think it's a hardware issue

Yes, it looks like it's hardware issue. Replacement cost 20 euros where i live, says the guy in the store. Im just sceptical about opening the device, will he damage it because these phones are sealed and any force used into opening them can cause damages..
This ultrapixel technology really iritates
31st January 2016, 04:34 PM |#4  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,715
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeFee

Yes, it looks like it's hardware issue. Replacement cost 20 euros where i live, says the guy in the store. Im just sceptical about opening the device, will he damage it because these phones are sealed and any force used into opening them can cause damages..
This ultrapixel technology really iritates

I feel the same about giving the phone to some random guy to open it up. As for ultra pixel - I just love it. My other M7 has amazing camera. I wouldn't change it for anything
1st February 2016, 07:18 PM |#5  
SkeFee's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

I feel the same about giving the phone to some random guy to open it up. As for ultra pixel - I just love it. My other M7 has amazing camera. I wouldn't change it for anything

That's for sure. Those low light photos are amazing. And daylight also. Nice camera overall but it have a lot of problems because of it's ultrapixel tehnology I will send it for repair and i will keep you guys posted about if reapair helped and what exactly tech guy did to reapair it it's def. hardware problem that's for sure
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes