Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,052 Members 40,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC One M7 custom rom problem

Tip us?

Gr34ters
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC One M7 custom rom problem

Hello all, i tried to put cyanogenmod on my htc one m7 using cyanogenmod installer but it failed half way through, and it left me on clockworkmod recovery. I then rebooted and it was fine but if i want to install a custom rom now do i just flash it through clockworkmod recovery or do i need to do any more steps because the installer failed on me and left me not knowing what to do. Thanks

majmoz
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr34ters View Post
Hello all, i tried to put cyanogenmod on my htc one m7 using cyanogenmod installer but it failed half way through, and it left me on clockworkmod recovery. I then rebooted and it was fine but if i want to install a custom rom now do i just flash it through clockworkmod recovery or do i need to do any more steps because the installer failed on me and left me not knowing what to do. Thanks
If you are able to reboot your phone and it is showing what you had previously, then you are just on your old rom with cwm as your recovery. If that is true, then you can flash another custom rom just make a nandroid backup of your present setup first. Please follow the instructions in the custom rom's OP.