FORUMS

[Q] TWRP ADB Sideload Issue?

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By MASantangelo, Junior Member on 28th August 2014, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello all,

I can use my HTC One in fastboot and when booted into Android via ADB commands just fine. Windows 7 recognizes the device and lets me communicate with it.

When I boot into TWRP and select ADB Sideload, it reports the device as Unknown Device in Device Manager. I cannot use any ADB commands with it.

Any ideas? Is there a specific driver I need to install? The ones I used for normal Android don't seem to work!

-Mike

28th August 2014, 08:13 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,324

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASantangelo

Hello all,

I can use my HTC One in fastboot and when booted into Android via ADB commands just fine. Windows 7 recognizes the device and lets me communicate with it.

When I boot into TWRP and select ADB Sideload, it reports the device as Unknown Device in Device Manager. I cannot use any ADB commands with it.

Any ideas? Is there a specific driver I need to install? The ones I used for normal Android don't seem to work!

-Mike

install latest driver and make sure you are using latest adb version + twrp 2.6.3.3/.4
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 11:42 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

install latest driver and make sure you are using latest adb version + twrp 2.6.3.3/.4

I am running ADB version 1.0.31

Do I have to be using TWRP 2.6.3.3/.4? I am currently on 2.7.1.1.

The latest driver for HTC One? Could you point me in the right direction? There are a lot of conflicting pieces of information here.
28th August 2014, 11:48 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray

Very weird! I am using the Universal from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/goog...naked-t2513339

And it works at home but not at my work machine. Very interesting.

Thanks anyways!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)