Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,902 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one M7 imei unknow

Tip us?

Net_Spy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672 View Post
the link I gave you is for the RUU.
Iusse is ive windows 8.1 64bit and having some drivers issue . so I use linux for flashing n all. .exe does not work out there and the url you provided above is exe file.

Regards
Net_Spy

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Net_Spy View Post
Iusse is ive windows 8.1 64bit and having some drivers issue . so I use linux for flashing n all. .exe does not work out there and the url you provided above is exe file.

Regards
Net_Spy
i believe i linked them in your other thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...nding-t2819999
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 343

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
i believe i linked them in your other thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...nding-t2819999
@nkk71 - Sorry mate I didn't see that one,
@Net_Spy - please try not to double post, exe wont work in Linux, sort your windows 8 drivers out or use a windows 7 machine.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanie280672 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672 View Post
@nkk71 - Sorry mate I didn't see that one,
@Net_Spy - please try not to double post, exe wont work in Linux, sort your windows 8 drivers out or use a windows 7 machine.
no problem, the thread looked familiar, and i never replied to the other thread cause i got no notification

@Net_Spy , the decrypted ruu.zip files will work in a linux terminal if you're s-off

but you need to use 'sudo'

sudo fastboot oem rebootRUU
sudo fastboot flash zip ruu.zip
sudo fastboot flash zip ruu.zip

^^ if successful
sudo fastboot reboot-bootloader

Net_Spy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
If this cause a duplication Im really very sorry guys , but truly you guys are really helpful . I will flash version n will come up with results .

Regards
Net_Spy

Net_Spy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I've tried twice to flash with RUU but strange thing happen in terminal it shows completed successfully but in mobile phone progress bar stop before an end I waited for 5 minutes to see it is completed then I had to restart via fastboot. Ive attached images with it please have look and adivise me what is wrong. Ive set my CID to HTC__A48 . I would appreciate if there is RUU with aroma installer.

Completation of flashing RUU

Showing Progress bar incomplete in mobile

Regards
Net_Spy

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,924
Quote:
I've tried twice to flash with RUU but strange thing happen in terminal it shows completed successfully but in mobile phone progress bar stop before an end I waited for 5 minutes to see it is completed then I had to restart via fastboot. Ive attached images with it please have look and adivise me what is wrong. Ive set my CID to HTC__A48 . I would appreciate if there is RUU with aroma installer.

Completation of flashing RUU

Showing Progress bar incomplete in mobile

Regards
Net_Spy
That's normal, since it said successful go ahead with :
fastboot reboot-bootloader

And then you can boot the phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Net_Spy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71 View Post
That's normal, since it said successful go ahead with :
fastboot reboot-bootloader

And then you can boot the phone

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thanks for your response. Issue is when I reboot it via fastboot phone stuck in boot loop . some times it shows unlock screen when I swap for unlock it gets restart again and stuck in blank screen with bettery and network icone only and also phone getting restarted in 1min or so. Please help me out . I'm trying all possible solution . what about GPE for htc one M7_U ?

Regards
Net_Spy

nkk71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,924
Quote:
Thanks for your response. Issue is when I reboot it via fastboot phone stuck in boot loop . some times it shows unlock screen when I swap for unlock it gets restart again and stuck in blank screen with bettery and network icone only and also phone getting restarted in 1min or so. Please help me out . I'm trying all possible solution . what about GPE for htc one M7_U ?

Regards
Net_Spy
if the ruu didn't fix the radio/modem partitions, then I sadly have to say it's probably a hardware problem