Bro..I completely understand your predicament..
Just do this step by step
1. Download minimal adb from the internet and install it on your PC.
2. Download twrp image from the internet.this is a recovery loader.
3.copy the image file into the install directory of minimal adb.
4.execute the minimal adb shortcut from your PC.it should open a command prompt.
5.connect your device to the PC via usb.
6. Type this command to check if your device is recognized. "Fastboot devices"
It should show you a device ID..if your device is connected and recognized
7.flash tarp image with this command "fastboot flash recovery <twrp.img>"
8.reboot your device..press and hold volume down at the sametime to get into bootloader.
10.Download any custom rom from htconeroot.com.it will be a zip file.
11. Copy the zip into minimal adb install directory and run this command to push the zip onto your device. "adb push <image file>.zip any name.zip"
12. After this completes you should be able to see this image in the filemanager in twrp.
13.move the zip file into sdcard directory.
14.make sure all options are checked in the mount in twrp
15.install the custom rom from install option in tarp.
This is 3 frantic days of research on the internet bro..
I had a brick in my hand too..got it up and running VIPERONE ROM
Hope you get through this fine