Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] HTC One (m7ul) bricked

OP autefnz

5th July 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Hello,

my Problem is that my HTC One (m7ul) doesnt boot anymore. (see Attachment)
Wenn i start in the Bootloader and try to open the Recovery my phone shows me a black Screen.

What have i done:

- i have reinstalled CWM over fastboot, i tried it also with TWRP. It does not help. I cannot boot in the recovery.
- i have tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...-help-t2804738 but the Problem ist that i can only Use fastboot. And this tool cannot connect to my phone.

Details from my phone:

*** TAPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1,56.0000
RADIO-4A.23.3263.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.9
eMMC-boot 2048MB

c:\m7\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.9
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SH36FW909006
(bootloader) imei: 357864055751612
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__102
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3931mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.062s

I hope that anyone can help me.
PS: Im from Austria (not Australia) and my englisch is not perfect.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	254.9 KB
ID:	2833107  
5th July 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
4,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autefnz

Hello,

my Problem is that my HTC One (m7ul) doesnt boot anymore. (see Attachment)
Wenn i start in the Bootloader and try to open the Recovery my phone shows me a black Screen.

What have i done:

- i have reinstalled CWM over fastboot, i tried it also with TWRP. It does not help. I cannot boot in the recovery.
- i have tried this http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...-help-t2804738 but the Problem ist that i can only Use fastboot. And this tool cannot connect to my phone.

Details from my phone:

*** TAPERED ***
*** UNLOCKED ***
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1,56.0000
RADIO-4A.23.3263.28
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-4.19.401.9
eMMC-boot 2048MB

c:\m7\adb>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.56.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.23.3263.28
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.401.9
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: SH36FW909006
(bootloader) imei: 357864055751612
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__102
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3931mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-4dab9d12
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.062s

I hope that anyone can help me.
PS: Im from Austria (not Australia) and my englisch is not perfect.

Thanks

lock the bootloader
fastboot oem lock

Ruu back to stock
http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2-1-exe/
5th July 2014, 12:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
.
I have tried this but the Program cannot connet to my phone, the only mode what i can start is fastboot.

- recovery, adb does not work on my phone at this time!
5th July 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
4,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autefnz

I have tried this but the Program cannot connet to my phone, the only mode what i can start is fastboot.

- recovery, adb does not work on my phone at this time!

install this
http://www.mediafire.com/download/41...rs_Updated.zip

instructions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDA8PpPSFuk
5th July 2014, 01:06 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
,
Thank fpr your help, but this Program doesnt work, i dont have any rom installed, i cannot activate USB debbuging, the only tool what i can use is fastboot.

Or please tell me where i can use adb only with the bootloader.
5th July 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #6  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
4,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autefnz

Thank fpr your help, but this Program doesnt work, i dont have any rom installed, i cannot activate USB debbuging, the only tool what i can use is fastboot.

Or please tell me where i can use adb only with the bootloader.

install the driver and run the RUU
5th July 2014, 01:29 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
.
i have installed the driver with the video. Pls look at my attachment, my phone boot to this screen, not more.
Sry but this Programm is not the solution for my problem.

If you have another solution for me please tell me.
5th July 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #8  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
4,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autefnz

i have installed the driver with the video. Pls look at my attachment, my phone boot to this screen, not more.
Sry but this Programm is not the solution for my problem.

If you have another solution for me please tell me.

lets see
lock the bootloader and run the RUU
how many ways can i say it ?

Start the RUU when your in the bootloader at fastboot USB
5th July 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
.
sry, but how often should i say that this program doesnt work.

here, the phone ist connected over fastboot,

c:\m7\adb>fastboot devices
SH36FW909006 fastboot

but the programm says everytime error 170 no connection to the phone.

no firewall, no antivirus active, usb drivers updatet, nothing helps.

if you have another solution tell me pls, but dont tell me the same solution anymore.
5th July 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #10  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,262
 
4,596 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by autefnz

sry, but how often should i say that this program doesnt work.

here, the phone ist connected over fastboot,

c:\m7\adb>fastboot devices
SH36FW909006 fastboot

but the programm says everytime error 170 no connection to the phone.

no firewall, no antivirus active, usb drivers updatet, nothing helps.

if you have another solution tell me pls, but dont tell me the same solution anymore.

try from fastboot oem rebootRUU

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes