Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] HTC ONE (overheating, battery draining)

OP Suffokate

26th July 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Yo guys.
I have HTC ONE M7 32GB white. last month i crashed my display so i ordered new display on ebay. then i watch some tutorials and changed it by myself. everything works perfect but i think its a lil bit overheating. Batteryy have something about 40 degrees but its overheatting near bottom speaker on the right side... My battery works about 15-20 hours without doing anything and, but if its screen on and i am surfing on the internet battery is draining alot. ( i was thinking it was for a old battery but i buy new and draining is still reallly fast). and somewhere near 20 percent battery or less its draining like a hell. today it was showing that i have 17 % and after a few minutes it was totally discharged.... and i think the charging is too slowly. Have someone the same problem ? and another problem is the speaker. It work normal but when i wanna call someone i cant hear anything. only if i turn call on speaker mode it is working. Thanks for all replies.
27th July 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #2  
Flag Halle
Thanks Meter: 14

129 posts
More
15-20 hours is way to low for standby. Mine got about 130 hours in standby. Check *#*#4636#*#* the batteryinfo. If the condition says OK then its not a battery problem.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread