FORUMS

Themes for SM-N910U Exynos Note 4

Samsung has too many phone variants for their flagships, which leaves out users incapable of getting … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Question [Q] Cant change YouTube video quality to 1080p

24th August 2014, 09:41 PM |#1  
OP Member
Flag Nysa
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Hello. Today i've noticed that i can't choose 1080p video quality in yt app on my htc one. The maximum quality i have is 720p. Its strange, because last week i have 1080p options and it worked well.

Thanks for any reply in advance!

25th August 2014, 12:21 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamaPL

Hello. Today i've noticed that i can't choose 1080p video quality in yt app on my htc one. The maximum quality i have is 720p. Its strange, because last week i have 1080p options and it worked well.

Thanks for any reply in advance!

i think it depends on the video you're watching. i noticed i can pick 1080p on some videos but not all. some i can only pick 720 others 480.
The Following User Says Thank You to Howie3045 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 12:37 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Nysa
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Yes, but i've tested it on video which was called 1080p test and the maximum quality i could choose was 720p. It's really weird to me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
problems, youtube
Previous Thread Next Thread