Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,778 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC One Screen Repair UK

Tip us?

n56
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] HTC One Screen Repair UK

Broke the screen of my HTC One, was working fine for a while with a cracked outer screen, but lcd has now stopped working completely with just a white light, so desperately need to get it repaired, seen repairs for roughly 100 however would like to know if anyone knows anyone/anywhere reputable to get it done a bit cheaper? ive seen someone APPARENTLY doing it for 45 but that seems too good to be true.... thanks
Regards,

N56

Seanie280672
Old
Thanks Meter 267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n56 View Post
Broke the screen of my HTC One, was working fine for a while with a cracked outer screen, but lcd has now stopped working completely with just a white light, so desperately need to get it repaired, seen repairs for roughly 100 however would like to know if anyone knows anyone/anywhere reputable to get it done a bit cheaper? ive seen someone APPARENTLY doing it for 45 but that seems too good to be true.... thanks
Regards,

N56
where in the UK are you, have you tried fun fone shop they are in Sheffield nd a brilliant bunch of guys, they also have a mail in and return service:

http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/

n56
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
i live in slough, west london, they dont have the HTC One in there products and they seem expensive...

n56
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
bump