FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

My HTC one Stucked in recovery mode

2nd July 2014, 12:42 AM |#1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I returned to stock and downloaded ota update and installed. while installing update.. my phone stopped on Red caution recoverymode. so i try to reboot phone and still stuck in there. Then I get into bootloader, fastboot still working order. And I could able to unlock bootloader, I flashed TWRP and trying to flash rom again. but I can't wipe data, can't flash rom zip as well. please help me.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.401.12
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON

(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__J15
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4315mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
finished. total time: 0.067s

hope i could get my one back.
Last edited by minkutha; 2nd July 2014 at 02:06 AM.
 
 
2nd July 2014, 01:49 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkutha

I returned to stock and downloaded ota update and installed. while installing update.. my phone stopped on Red caution recoverymode. so i try to reboot phone and still stuck in there. Then I get into bootloader, fastboot still working order. And I could able to unlock bootloader, I flashed TWRP and trying to flash rom again. but I can't wipe data, can't flash rom zip as well. please help me.

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.44.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.401.12
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: REMOVE THIS
(bootloader) imei: REMOVE THIS
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__J15
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4315mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
getvar:all FAILED (status read failed (Too many links))
finished. total time: 0.067s

hope i could get my one back.

What happens when you try to boot?
The Following User Says Thank You to SBColasito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 02:11 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBColasito

What happens when you try to boot?

it stuck in recovery mode. so I tried booting into bootloader, manged to unlocked it with my unlock code. flashed TWRP 2.6.3.3 and when i enter to recovery it ask for password which i don't have one. i tap on cancel. try to wipe cached but failed. pushed rom.zip and install from zip show error
2nd July 2014, 02:43 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkutha

it stuck in recovery mode. so I tried booting into bootloader, manged to unlocked it with my unlock code. flashed TWRP 2.6.3.3 and when i enter to recovery it ask for password which i don't have one. i tap on cancel. try to wipe cached but failed. pushed rom.zip and install from zip show error

I formatted data and tried sideloading revolution hd, flashing it now hope it might work well. Then i will s-off again manually, get an guru reset.. i'll get back to stock so to get ota updates. i mean i'll repeat the same steps, it might help ?
2nd July 2014, 08:27 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkutha

I formatted data and tried sideloading revolution hd, flashing it now hope it might work well. Then i will s-off again manually, get an guru reset.. i'll get back to stock so to get ota updates. i mean i'll repeat the same steps, it might help ?

If you are S-Off, just flash an RUU.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by SBColasito; 2nd July 2014 at 08:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SBColasito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 12:24 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBColasito

If you are S-Off, just flash an RUU.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I cNt find RUU for it, I tried with eu ruu no luck. Error 158
2nd July 2014, 03:36 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minkutha

I cNt find RUU for it, I tried with eu ruu no luck. Error 158

Are you S-Off?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by SBColasito; 2nd July 2014 at 03:40 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SBColasito For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd July 2014, 03:43 PM |#8  
terracuk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
This one appears to match your CID and MID: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2-1-exe/
The Following User Says Thank You to terracuk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes