No registration required

HTC one

OP Watcha12345

17th August 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
hi

I am new to here and need a bit of help. I brought a htc one m7 from ebay. It seems to be a sprint phone however was supposed to be unlocked and usable in my location UK. I am having problems with it like no internet data despite being able to make calls on my tmobile network. Other restrictions include things like phone updates. Is any way that I can remove all the sprint stuff and reset the phone to make it usable.
17th August 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Halesowen
Thanks Meter: 347

1,172 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcha12345

hi

I am new to here and need a bit of help. I brought a htc one m7 from ebay. It seems to be a sprint phone however was supposed to be unlocked and usable in my location UK. I am having problems with it like no internet data despite being able to make calls on my tmobile network. Other restrictions include things like phone updates. Is any way that I can remove all the sprint stuff and reset the phone to make it usable.

first rule, no double posting: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...phone-t2832232
17th August 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanie280672

first rule, no double posting: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...phone-t2832232

Sorry didn't realise, how do I delete?
18th August 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 9

149 posts
Sprint is CDMA network while T-Mobile is a GSM network, so both are incompatible.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread