Originally Posted by limache
Hi I backed up my HTC yesterday to HTC Sync Manager thinking it'd be safe. I had it factory reseted today and when i plugged it in to back it up, the HTC sync manager just made a new backup instead! I can't seem to find the backup from yesterday. Was it erased?
Don't know if it was erased but use these steps to try and restore your backup.
* Connect your phone to your computer.
* In HTC Sync Manager, click Home > TRANSFER & BACKUP.
* Under Backup and restore, click Restore.
* Select a backup file to restore from.
* Choose whether to replace existing content on your phone with the content from the backup file.
* Click Restore Now.
* If the backup file has a password, enter the password, and then click OK.
* When you see a message that shows the backup has been restored, click OK.
* On your phone, slide open the Notifications panel, and then tap Home screen restored to apply your personalized Home screen layout to your phone.