KK 4.4.3 UPDATE & sense 6, camera gone awful.

6th August 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

162 posts
Have you noticed since the sense 6 update our camera is a bit unstable with HDR video? Sometimes when touching to focus overexposes the scene, or downexposes it?
Even with HDR shots it seems like the software pushes the whites up, hdr looks washed out. And poor detail after each shot. I hope it's not just me.
6th August 2014, 05:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepho3nix

Have you noticed since the sense 6 update our camera is a bit unstable with HDR video? Sometimes when touching to focus overexposes the scene, or downexposes it?
Even with HDR shots it seems like the software pushes the whites up, hdr looks washed out. And poor detail after each shot. I hope it's not just me.

I had the same exact problem. The solution? I had to unroot, return to complete stock, and return my device to AT&T. It may be a problem if you're using a rom, and it might be just that rom, but mine wouldnt go away no matter what.
6th August 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

162 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey Meyers

I had the same exact problem. The solution? I had to unroot, return to complete stock, and return my device to AT&T. It may be a problem if you're using a rom, and it might be just that rom, but mine wouldnt go away no matter what.

I bet its software related..
Before sense 6 everything was fine.
But after those "improvements" the camera api was s*** I wanna go back to 5.5 any rom you can suggest? Good battery life and rock stable? Greets
6th August 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

27 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thepho3nix

I bet its software related..
Before sense 6 everything was fine.
But after those "improvements" the camera api was s*** I wanna go back to 5.5 any rom you can suggest? Good battery life and rock stable? Greets

I suggest Android Revolution HD, Maximus, or insertcoin. ViperOne offers great customization, but battery life really sucks on it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread