Bring Back LTE on the Google Nexus 4 Running Lollipop

One of the predecessors of the latest, largest, and greatest Gooogle Nexus 6(theGoogle … more

Google Maps, My Maps, YouTube, Androidify, Slides, Music Updated–Here’s What’s New

In the last few weeks, Google has been … more

SuperSU BETA: Root Android Lollipop on Stock Kernel

Up until now, if you wanted to get root on Android 5.0, you needed to flash a modified … more

Android App Review: Get Amaze with Material Design – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. Android 5.0 … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

M7 keep turning Off !!

OP farooq88

13th July 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

121 posts
help me please i have a brand new Htc One M7 here and I can't fully charge it when it reach about 50% it keep turning off and if its plugged to wall charger It shows a battery with exclamation mark on red circle inside the battery , i just bought couple weeks ago and when i was charging it for the 1st to use it and suddenly it happened and the retailer refused to return this phone he says its not his problem and won't since he sold us as new phone and we don't have a Htc Agent or representer here in iraq.

P.S : i will upload a pic of the phone later

P.S 2 : i changed battery yet nothing change
13th July 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 696

1,832 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farooq88

help me please i have a brand new Htc One M7 here and I can't fully charge it when it reach about 50% it keep turning off and if its plugged to wall charger It shows a battery with exclamation mark on red circle inside the battery , i just bought couple weeks ago and when i was charging it for the 1st to use it and suddenly it happened and the retailer refused to return this phone he says its not his problem and won't since he sold us as new phone and we don't have a Htc Agent or representer here in iraq.

P.S : i will upload a pic of the phone later

P.S 2 : i changed battery yet nothing change

Obviously hardware problem. I don't understand your retailer. If he gave you warranty with the phone, he MUST replace your phone or send it to service acording to law. Or maybe your laws are different?
13th July 2014, 12:36 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

121 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Obviously hardware problem. I don't understand your retailer. If he gave you warranty with the phone, he MUST replace your phone or send it to service acording to law. Or maybe your laws are different?

unfortunately there is no warranty here here In iraq because the shops have imported this phone from dubai or somewhere else

and after Posting my problem here I updated my phone to 4.4.2 and sense 6 it seems partly is fixed now !! , now I can charge battery up to 68%
and when it reach 68% it doesn't turn off but i can't charge it 100% but it doesn't show that icon when is off

so any Idea why I can't charge it 100%
13th July 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #4  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 696

1,832 posts
More
Quote:

unfortunately there is no warranty here here In iraq because the shops have imported this phone from dubai or somewhere else

and after Posting my problem here I updated my phone to 4.4.2 and sense 6 it seems partly is fixed now !! , now I can charge battery up to 68%
and when it reach 68% it doesn't turn off but i can't charge it 100% but it doesn't show that icon when is off

so any Idea why I can't charge it 100%

Try this.
Turn your phone off, then press power + vol up + vol down and hold them for two minutes. That should reset battery or something
13th July 2014, 01:09 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

121 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Try this.
Turn your phone off, then press power + vol up + vol down and hold them for two minutes. That should reset battery or something

let me try it
13th July 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

121 posts
nothing changed same problem and it doesn't charge anymoer after doing what you suggest

and here is a pic of phone when its charging when its off
14th July 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #7  
Flag Sonoita
Thanks Meter: 344

1,175 posts
More
Quote:

nothing changed same problem and it doesn't charge anymoer after doing what you suggest

Try the steps in this post and you should follow them to the letter. It may not work the first time but give it more than one try!
14th July 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

121 posts
thnx a lot i will do it tomorrow

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread