OP FortKnox

3rd July 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Newtown, Powys
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Hi,

I am currently getting a weird issue with my Netflix app. For some reason its causing my phone to lock up. All I have to do is open the app and lock my phone...come back to it 2 minutes later and the screen will not turn on. I have to restart my phone by holding down the power button.

After exploring this further I have found if I open Trickster Mod before opening the Netflix application it tells me that only one core is running at 384mhz for example however after opening the Netflix app and even force closing it Trickster Mod is telling me all four cores are in use at full clock speed. I have to restart my phone for it to go back to normal otherwise it just locks up on sleep.

This has been occurring with ViperOne 5.8.0 and still with the latest ViperOne 6.2.1 and I've tried 4 different kernels with the same effect. I am Currently using latest ViperOne Rom with the teamSeven Kernel.

I know this sleep bug was in the Android 4.3 but I thought they fixed this? Because ViperOne is based on 4.4.2

Is there anyone else experiencing this issue? And is there any solution?
Last edited by FortKnox; 3rd July 2014 at 11:53 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread