Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,355 Members 39,444 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Network, IMEI, S-Off.. Flashed RUU, Phone won't setup, restarts every 2 mins

Tip us?

xsacredlotus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No Network, IMEI, S-Off.. Flashed RUU, Phone won't setup, restarts every 2 mins

So last week, my phone started having network problems where it kept saying "No Mobile Network Found" "Please Insert SIM Card and Restart"
"IMEI Unknown" "Radio Unknown" etc. and I tried a couple of things, but gave up and decided to revert to 100% stock for a refund.

At this point, I was on 4.4.4 OmniRom 07022014 Nightly with M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON. For some reason I was also still on HBOOT 1.44.0000 and version 1.3xxxx... I tried going through different methods of S-OFF like Revone, Firewater, Rumrunner, but they all gave errors so I decided to just S-On RUU it to TMOUS JB43 3.24.531.3 HBOOT 1.55. It worked fine and I unlocked/bootloader with HTCDEV which resulted in removal of TAMPERED and just showed RE-LOCKED. I then installed recovery with TWRP 2.7.1.1-m7 with Super SU, hoping that I could go through the S-Off process again.

However, now my phone doesn't go through the standard Startup sequence where it asks for Date, Wifi, Backups, Name, etc. There's just the lock screen (which shows the appropriate icons - usb debugging on, superSU on, battery, date, still no mobile network....) and when I swipe, it's just a white screen with the HTC logo. I've tried initiating with HTC Sync Manager, but that doesn't do anything. The phone also auto-restarts every 2 minutes which is really annoying. At this point, I'm not sure what to do as I can't access Wifi, have no signal, can't open settings, etc. I've reinstalled the RUU twice now with and without TWRP/unlocking with HTCdev, but I still can't get through the startup sequence... Adb/Fastboot works fine though.

What to do? :l

C:\Users\pickle>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.24.531.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: (hidden)
(bootloader) imei: (hidden - the IMEI shows up now..)
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4285mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-412e361e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

^This is before installing TWRP and/or SuperSU. After that, I get:

(bootloader) version-main:

Fastboot screen:
TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.03
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Oct 4 2013,

Let me know if there's any other info I can post.

Thanks!

xsacredlotus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Here are the only two screens I can view. Also, all buttons work so I can like open up volume back and access power menu, but nothing else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-04-22-23-42.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	221.4 KB
ID:	2833130   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-04-22-24-25.png
Views:	13
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	2833131   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-04-22-26-22.png
Views:	14
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	2833132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-07-04-22-26-38.png
Views:	13
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	2833133  

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 875

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsacredlotus View Post
So last week, my phone started having network problems where it kept saying "No Mobile Network Found" "Please Insert SIM Card and Restart"
"IMEI Unknown" "Radio Unknown" etc. and I tried a couple of things, but gave up and decided to revert to 100% stock for a refund.

At this point, I was on 4.4.4 OmniRom 07022014 Nightly with M7 UL PVT SHIP S-ON. For some reason I was also still on HBOOT 1.44.0000 and version 1.3xxxx... I tried going through different methods of S-OFF like Revone, Firewater, Rumrunner, but they all gave errors so I decided to just S-On RUU it to TMOUS JB43 3.24.531.3 HBOOT 1.55. It worked fine and I unlocked/bootloader with HTCDEV which resulted in removal of TAMPERED and just showed RE-LOCKED. I then installed recovery with TWRP 2.7.1.1-m7 with Super SU, hoping that I could go through the S-Off process again.

However, now my phone doesn't go through the standard Startup sequence where it asks for Date, Wifi, Backups, Name, etc. There's just the lock screen (which shows the appropriate icons - usb debugging on, superSU on, battery, date, still no mobile network....) and when I swipe, it's just a white screen with the HTC logo. I've tried initiating with HTC Sync Manager, but that doesn't do anything. The phone also auto-restarts every 2 minutes which is really annoying. At this point, I'm not sure what to do as I can't access Wifi, have no signal, can't open settings, etc. I've reinstalled the RUU twice now with and without TWRP/unlocking with HTCdev, but I still can't get through the startup sequence... Adb/Fastboot works fine though.

What to do? :l

C:\Users\pickle>fastboot getvar all
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.03
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.24.531.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno: (hidden)
(bootloader) imei: (hidden - the IMEI shows up now..)
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0713000
(bootloader) cidnum: T-MOB010
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4285mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-412e361e
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!

^This is before installing TWRP and/or SuperSU. After that, I get:

(bootloader) version-main:

Fastboot screen:
TAMPERED
UNLOCKED
M7_UL PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO-4A.21.3263.03
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-
eMMC-boot 2048MB
Oct 4 2013,

Let me know if there's any other info I can post.

Thanks!
your sim card is bad get a new one
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

Crown Clown
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
your sim card is bad get a new one
doesn't sim card issue
i have the same problem , and there are few people they have this problem with their phone
but no one can help us
please if you have any idea , tell us

xsacredlotus
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Clown View Post
doesn't sim card issue
i have the same problem , and there are few people they have this problem with their phone
but no one can help us
please if you have any idea , tell us
Welp, just went to the T-Mobile store and they just shipped me a new one for free since it was <12 months. They didn't even check the fastboot screen, which still had "Relocked." Anyways, transferred SIM card to a loaner phone and it works fine, so that's not the issue. Store guy just said the phone broke...

Crown Clown
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsacredlotus View Post
Welp, just went to the T-Mobile store and they just shipped me a new one for free since it was <12 months. They didn't even check the fastboot screen, which still had "Relocked." Anyways, transferred SIM card to a loaner phone and it works fine, so that's not the issue. Store guy just said the phone broke...
i had no choice , i have to do this , i have to bring back the IMEI , because my country is out of copy right and there has'nt a T-Mobile store to get a new One